Asking about insurance companies not paying claims for people vaccinated

I am hearing that life insurance companies have twice the claims stating in 2021 after shots administered.

So, no. The insurance companies aren’t going to deny life claims because somebody got vaxxed. Claims haven’t doubled in 2021, either.

But the forums published a news story about 6 weeks ago reporting that many carriers had experienced a 40% increase in death claims among the working age population in the 3rd & 4th quarters of 2021 over pre-pandemic levels. The vax was rolled out in the 1st & 2nd quarters. Coincidence? :err:

https://insurance-forums.com/life-i...s-death-rates-among-working-age-people-up-40/

There is a difference in dying WITH COVID vs dying FROM COVID.

CDC and other sources cite a connection between the presence of COVID when that individual has 4 or more comorbidities. Specifically, the CDC director stated "The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities".

COVID may have been a CONTRIBUTING factor in death but without an autopsy it is not possible to state the COD as being FROM the COVID virus.

This report might be helpful for those who want to debate COD vs COVID as a contributing factor in death stats.

2020 Final Death Statistics: COVID-19 as an Underlying Cause of Death vs. Contributing Cause

There is a difference in dying WITH COVID vs dying FROM COVID.

CDC and other sources cite a connection between the presence of COVID when that individual has 4 or more comorbidities. Specifically, the CDC director stated "The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities".

COVID may have been a CONTRIBUTING factor in death but without an autopsy it is not possible to state the COD as being FROM the COVID virus.

This report might be helpful for those who want to debate COD vs COVID as a contributing factor in death stats.

2020 Final Death Statistics: COVID-19 as an Underlying Cause of Death vs. Contributing Cause
I don't trust anything the CDC says.:no:

There is much creditable information now from censored experts on the harm and deaths from the Covid-19 jab. I am hearing that life insurance companies have twice the claims stating in 2021 after shots administered. I don't doubt it one bit but can anyone verify that someone who has taken this experimental jab and dies from it will not get a payout from their life insurance company. This is a huge question that should be addressed especially with the coercion from government and health officials saying it is safe and effective. Now that the drug companies are being forced to reveal trial info we can see the cover up being brought to light. This is huge in my opinion! All comments welcome.
There are censored reports that the world is flat and man never landed in the moon. It depends where you get your news

After last two years, I am willing to accept this fact:idea:

There are censored reports that the world is flat and man never landed in the moon. It depends where you get your news
That's an interesting correlation. I tend to view people that get all of their news from CNN as flat earthers, if there really is such a thing. No one lightly educated in Earth Science has believed the earth to be flat for over 2K years, yet you still have people that believe everything they hear on major news networks.

Back