Asking about insurance companies not paying claims for people vaccinated

CDC never said paper masks keep you safe.

To be honest the CDC said a lot of things... and because of all that they DID say, I don't really trust them anymore.

I said somethings back in 2020 and I'm so glad to have stood my ground. You have to take a stand sometimes, it may not make you friends or endear you, but truth is a stubborn thing.

People politicized this issue for their own agenda. People died alone because someone wanted to use fear to shift popular opinion. That's a line crossed for me.

You're forgetting the 2 year contestability provision.

Theoretically, a person could be diagnosed with Covid 19, apply for life insurance, conceal the diagnosis, die within 2 years, and the claim would be denied and the policy rescinded.
That is a separate issue. That would not be a case of not paying because a person received an "experimental" vaccine as the OP stated. That would be a case of misrepresentation on the application which can result in non payment no matter what the condition was, not just COVID19.

To be honest the CDC said a lot of things... and because of all that they DID say, I don't really trust them anymore.

I said somethings back in 2020 and I'm so glad to have stood my ground. You have to take a stand sometimes, it may not make you friends or endear you, but truth is a stubborn thing.

People politicized this issue for their own agenda. People died alone because someone wanted to use fear to shift popular opinion. That's a line crossed for me.

POWERFUL!!

I can forgive some of the early information . . . everyone was scrambling to figure out what this is, how to treat it and how to combat it.

Probably not too exaggerated to say that at least 80% of the advice was misinformed, hype, political rhetoric and often just plain deadly.

The one that still burns my butt is the lockdowns. So much misery followed. Business layoffs and closures . . . some became permanent. Increase alcohol consumption, drug use, physical abuse (especially in the home), divorce and suicides increased, delayed treatment and diagnostic testing that led to increased morbidity and mortality . . . the list is almost endless.

Lockdowns were more costly than the hard cost of the illness.

Don't overlook the loneliness from isolation in hospitals and nursing homes. People dying without family around.

Last edited:
POWERFUL!!

I can forgive some of the early information . . . everyone was scrambling to figure out what this is, how to treat it and how to combat it.

Probably not too exaggerated to say that at least 80% of the advice was misinformed, hype, political rhetoric and often just plain deadly.

The one that still burns my but is the lockdowns. So much misery followed. Business layoffs and closures . . . some became permanent. Increase alcohol consumption, drug use, physical abuse (especially in the home), divorce and suicides increased, delayed treatment and diagnostic testing that led to increased morbidity and mortality . . . the list is almost endless.

Lockdowns were more costly than the hard cost of the illness.

Don't overlook the loneliness from isolation in hospitals and nursing homes. People dying without family around.
This is the way Emory and I had to celebrate Christmas 2020 and I just had pneumonia, not COVID.

FB_IMG_1609103224210.jpg

Viruses transmitted by droplets are nothing new. But when the pandemic started, we were told not to wear masks, then we were told to wear them, then we were told to wear two, then we were told only to wear a certain type.
Lies.

Politicians said they wouldn't take a vaccine developed under Trump, then those vaccines were later required for many people. After the vaccine was developed, we were told we couldn't get or transmit the virus which the biotech companies knew was a lie. Then we were told sometimes people with the vaccine could transmit. Then we found out plenty of people could transmit. Then we were told we needed a booster. Then we were told we needed a second booster.
Lies.

Viruses transmitted by droplets are nothing new. But when the pandemic started, we were told not to wear masks, then we were told to wear them, then we were told to wear two, then we were told only to wear a certain type.
Lies.

Politicians said they wouldn't take a vaccine developed under Trump, then those vaccines were later required for many people. After the vaccine was developed, we were told we couldn't get or transmit the virus which the biotech companies knew was a lie. Then we were told sometimes people with the vaccine could transmit. Then we found out plenty of people could transmit. Then we were told we needed a booster. Then we were told we needed a second booster.
Lies.
We have the greatest country in the world, but I no longer trust our government.

Lies.

Lies.

This was the same way its been from the beginning they are training Americans to believe constantly changing truths

When the virus started I was in the hospital in the very beginning they were reporting ONLY the N 95 will work

Then they said there was not enough for medical professionals a few days later

then they acted as if this was never said and every mask with work except homemade masks

This was the same way its been from the beginning they are training Americans to believe constantly changing truths

When the virus started I was in the hospital in the very beginning they were reporting ONLY the N 95 will work

Then they said there was not enough for medical professionals a few days later

then they acted as if this was never said and every mask with work except homemade masks

Nothing new, unfortunately.

Bill Maher did an interesting segment on how the cdc completely bungled and misled the public and caused mass hysteria when "handling" the HIV outbreak in the early 80's.

Opinion | Unlearned AIDS Lessons for Covid

Video Resurfaces of Fauci Warning ‘Household Contact’ with AIDS Patients Could Put Kids at Risk

Back