AVOID - Secure Agent Marketing

SAM belongs to a group of a few guys with their own FB groups who promote each others leads, seminars, "masterminds," "universities," etc. Most are based in MO.
They have an infiltrator in my group that when I expose the truth, they report to SAM and ask me to remove their name and content haha

Not sure why it matters if they actually offer a good product...

They sold me my wife aunt info when we first started in the industry, and before we learned marketing ourselves. I have a Facebook group where I teach agents for FREE how to do it themselves. It's completely up to the agent if they want to take advantage. It's a group of about 460 agents, and most don't even take advantage of the assistance, but that's another story haha. If agents don't want to do it themselves, I charge a measely $300 to do it for them.

I recently posted an ad that agents need to be aware of these fake gurus charging $7,500 which referred to above company. They literally charge that much for (3) 1 hour sessions. Ridiculous!!

How can you possibly care about the agent charging that much? Just not morally right. They contacted me threatening to get an attorney involved if I didn't remove the post and remove the information from their site. I will say they asked respectively at least. I reworded the post and removed the picture from THEIR site. If your so proud of your product and consulting, why would you even care?

RED FLAG. I'm really tired of these coaches ripping people off, and people are so blind like sheep following and blowing money. You can learn so much more by reaching out to people who are successful in your niche, and offering to take them out to dinner for an hour or two. Pick up the tab and receive so much more value by talking to someone who is actually successful, and not smoke and mirror successful.

I did speak with angel investor, Jason Calacanis, who is on a mission to take out fake gurus. He gave me some useful nuggets on ways to expose these people.
What si the name of the Facebook group?

Is this the same group that's associated with Cody Askins? Those Facebook groups are interesting. Seems like it's the same people all the time promoting one another. Buy one of their programs with a value of $1,997 for only $88. Give me a break. Cody Askins has to be one of the most annoying people out there. I don't care how successful he is. You can't ever get rid of his emails.

They sold me my wife aunt info when we first started in the industry, and before we learned marketing ourselves. I have a Facebook group where I teach agents for FREE how to do it themselves. It's completely up to the agent if they want to take advantage. It's a group of about 460 agents, and most don't even take advantage of the assistance, but that's another story haha. If agents don't want to do it themselves, I charge a measely $300 to do it for them.

I recently posted an ad that agents need to be aware of these fake gurus charging $7,500 which referred to above company. They literally charge that much for (3) 1 hour sessions. Ridiculous!!

How can you possibly care about the agent charging that much? Just not morally right. They contacted me threatening to get an attorney involved if I didn't remove the post and remove the information from their site. I will say they asked respectively at least. I reworded the post and removed the picture from THEIR site. If your so proud of your product and consulting, why would you even care?

RED FLAG. I'm really tired of these coaches ripping people off, and people are so blind like sheep following and blowing money. You can learn so much more by reaching out to people who are successful in your niche, and offering to take them out to dinner for an hour or two. Pick up the tab and receive so much more value by talking to someone who is actually successful, and not smoke and mirror successful.

I did speak with angel investor, Jason Calacanis, who is on a mission to take out fake gurus. He gave me some useful nuggets on ways to expose these people.

Thanks, applied for membership[/QUOTE
Is this the same group that's associated with Cody Askins? Those Facebook groups are interesting. Seems like it's the same people all the time promoting one another. Buy one of their programs with a value of $1,997 for only $88. Give me a break. Cody Askins has to be one of the most annoying people out there. I don't care how successful he is. You can't ever get rid of his emails.

My group is different. I despise the marketing guru tactics of taking advantage of agents. So I created a group where I give all the material and advice for free. I'm doing well enough in the insurance business to not have to sell a "course".

SAM is associated with Cody Askins.

I’m glad I found this thread. I’m a newly licensed independent insurance agent and had see Cody Askins on YouTube and thought he was ok and decided to check his lead program out. The guys called me this morning to talk but I didn’t answer because of what I had read on here. Before Cody Askins I almost considered Alberto Riehl but this forum saved me yet again

Back