BACON IS FOR CLOSERS...

7cf661773d7a2ee216eb57104d8cb712.jpg

So where's all the updates or did the water weight dry up? hehejk
I'm down 1.5 inches in 2.5 weeks.
Just finished a plate full of bratwurst and some cheddar cheese.

My son's football coach wants him to bulk up by eating a pound of bacon a day. Sounds good but I don't know if I can afford it.:twitchy:

Go with what works for you.

If you won't stick with the lifestyle change (I refuse to call it a diet) then find something you can live with.

Doesn't matter if it is South Beach, Atkins, Keto, Vegan or whatever. If you try something and you don't like it you will not make the lifestyle change.

Keto worked for me better than anything else but my wife (who does not need to lose weight even though she thinks she does) wouldn't stick with it.

Regardless of your choice GET OFF SUGAR. All of these "diets" agree on one thing. Reduce carbs and you will feel better and lose weight.

I had to get off bread and pasta to make it work. I went cold turkey for 4 months before SLOWLY adding back in a few carb items like wine & pasta. Now I limit myself to 2 nights a week with a few glasses of wine and one with pasta. Next day I am back to almost no carbs to make up for my sins.

I am down 30 pounds for over a year now. Walk about 5 miles a day. Look and feel better.

Works for me.

If you won't stick with the lifestyle change (I refuse to call it a diet) then find something you can live with ... Regardless of your choice GET OFF SUGAR. All of these "diets" agree on one thing. Reduce carbs and you will feel better and lose weight.

I am down 30 pounds for over a year now. Walk about 5 miles a day. Look and feel better.

Works for me.

I agree. A “diet” implies something that one eventually ends, I.e. I lost that weight so I can now go off my “diet.” :no:

This really is about choosing to live your life as a healthy and fit human specimen rather than as a fat and sick FE-type person.

And you spoke so accurately of sugar - “GET OFF SUGAR” makes it sound like the harmful drug that it is.

Appreciate your shares, somarco!

Back