Bankers Life Insurance Rehabilitation Questions

Can Greg Lindberg start running his insurance empire of companies when he gets out of prison in Jan of 2028?(7 years and 3 months from October 2020) With the glacial pace of the rehabilitation, I would guess that all the insurance companies he was running will still be in rehabilitation at that time.

I have not read anything that stated he is barred from running insurance companies. It would be just like the feckless North Carolina insurance regulators to have to deal with this convicted criminal again when he is released from prison; in this never ending saga.

Can Greg Lindberg start running his insurance empire of companies when he gets out of prison in Jan of 2028?(7 years and 3 months from October 2020) With the glacial pace of the rehabilitation, I would guess that all the insurance companies he was running will still be in rehabilitation at that time.

I have not read anything that stated he is barred from running insurance companies. It would be just like the feckless North Carolina insurance regulators to have to deal with this convicted criminal again when he is released from prison; in this never ending saga.

Likely will be more qualified to get into national politics where the real money is when he gets out of jail

If BLIC stays in rehabilitation 8 years, then what do u plan to do about your money?
I dont have any policies with any of those carriers personally nor do any clients. So, this doesnt directly impact me, however I want to know about it to see how it does play out. it is terrible how it has impacted consumers

IT IS A NIGHTMARE especially to think that they robbed us of our hard earned money. People I think have no compassion.
I am people. refer to post right above this. I said it is terrible how consumers have been impacted. I have compassion for those that were impacted & for those that had agents that were either ignorant or incompetent in suggesting money be deposited with a lower rated carrier that was offering higher interest & higher commission than the better rated insurance carriers

Back