Bankers Life Insurance Rehabilitation Questions

Thread of discussion here is about bankers life insurance which is under rehabilitation by the NC court

Yikes. That is terrible that there are several companies named Bankers Life. I feel bad for the ones that are not involved with the crime of imprisoned Mr Lindberg

Did anybody read the latest court published report dated 11/23? It talks about starting new discovery procedures with due date around 09/30/2022, a year from now. This is very dissapointing

Can you offer more information on the report dated 11/23 re new discovery procedures with due date 9/30/22. Shocking to say the least, Await your reply. Thank you

Did anybody read the latest court published report dated 11/23? It talks about starting new discovery procedures with due date around 09/30/2022, a year from now. This is very dissapointing

I am hoping for the best & that it will proceed at a much faster pace for all the affected customers & for the reputable insurance carriers that will be impacted by any assessment by the Guaranty Association

Can this statement be explained in plain english and why would they want discovery at this time. Guess they invoke anything to hold up distribution of our monies.

I assume it is a entirely different company than the one you have issues with. I was just responding to your direct question. Maybe you mis stated the name of the company
The one in this thread is Colorado Bankers Life.
No relation to Liberty Bankers Life which is a solid company.
Or even Bankers Life and Casuality which is … also a company.

I just got off the phone with a client. He said thatey are having a hearing next week Jan 27th with 3 people... doesn't make sense to me, why 3 people.. may a judge (bull$hit), and 2 lawyers... I have no idea... said eh spoke with the NC Guarantee trust and got this info.

Just wanted to share, we will see what is said next week if anything.

Appreciate your somewhat of an update in this case but dont understand why only few people in front of judge when many many more involved in this horrible occurrence of taking our money hostage. Pls keep us posted.
Thank you

Back