Bankers Life Insurance Rehabilitation Questions

Allen would be helpful perhaps if you do post what you have learned re Bankers Life Ins. Co. people should appreciate any outside help offerred.
Caryl

Allen would be helpful perhaps if you do post what you have learned re Bankers Life Ins. Co. people should appreciate any outside help offerred.
Caryl

I have not learned anything. I was merely answering the gentlemens question if I had heard from Bankers life. I indeed heard from them as they recently marketed to me to buy insurance from them.

Attachments

• DIListing-14591-Photo1.jpg
    DIListing-14591-Photo1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 4
I have not learned anything. I was merely answering the gentlemens question if I had heard from Bankers life. I indeed heard from them as they recently marketed to me to buy insurance from them.
How can they try to sell you anything under the rehabilitation. They are not allowed to

I asked blic about the web portal and they said they are building a new one which will be working next year
Also it appears that the judge ruling g is the next step. Either to liquidate or reinsure or get blic out of rehabilitation if they have enough assets and liquidity.

How can they try to sell you anything under the rehabilitation. They are not allowed to
I assume it is a entirely different company than the one you have issues with. I was just responding to your direct question. Maybe you mis stated the name of the company

Back