Best Carriers

@DHK you are awesome. Thanks

giphy-6_nr4x9c.gif

I couldn't help myself! :)

Kehinda, who is your target audience? what kind of policies are you trying to sell?

are you just getting started?

@jboussea I don't have a "target audience." I market all day every day to anyone that's within a few feet of me. I have been in the business for seven years, but I was captive. I am just now getting in the broker industry. I love it a lot more than being captive. I don't want to limit myself with carriers like Foresters and Mutual of Omaha when there has got to be other carriers out there that offer just as competitive products for clients.

@jboussea I don't have a "target audience." I market all day every day to anyone that's within a few feet of me. I have been in the business for seven years, but I was captive. I am just now getting in the broker industry. I love it a lot more than being captive. I don't want to limit myself with carriers like Foresters and Mutual of Omaha when there has got to be other carriers out there that offer just as competitive products for clients.

Oh I see.. MOO and Foresters are big on the final expense side. Though they do have some decent products in the other categories. Definitely not the best though.

what company were you captive with?

Back