Best CRM????

Sugar CRM is really good. We used a company out of Vancouver, Canada (20% savings on exchange rates) called EligeoIT who did all the speficic programming and training. - [email protected]

I've started working with some clients on SuiteCRM implementations (it's the opensource fork of Sugar), not a crippled community edition but the full enterprise functionally. (SugarCRM has even stopped a community edition with version 7). If you grow, it can scale right with you. PM me for more info.

I have been using Zoho CRM Plus version. It has 8 different plugins built into it (email marketing, crm, social networks, surveys, reporting, realtime website analytics/chat, etc).

I am loving it so far. Worth a look. Just google "zoho crm plus".

Field Work Mobility is a mobile CRM which empowers an organization's field workforce by offering an integrated app with Auto Dialer and Mobile CRM for field agents. It offers a dashboard on the cloud for the managers to effectively allocate the tasks/prospects to the field agents. The solution also measures field workforce productivity as well as Geo-track the individuals from the centralized office. It is available in both IOS and android version. For more detail you can contact me at: [email protected]

While the giants Zoho and Salesforce are nice systems, they are very robust and a bit pricey. You are other agents at your company will spend a lot of time learning its ins and outs. Full disclosure, I have developed a CRM with the help of an insurance agent. I am trying to "sell" the system, but I am also out to help the insurance industry - technology wise. This is my first post, but I just found this forum and plan on answering questions where I can and contributing to the community.

It is very simple and geared toward this field. I am doing market research and will give out free trials, or you can just try out the free version. There is a Live Demo at ProspectSleuth DOT com.

I am willing to answer any questions here about the system or anything you believe is missing.

While the giants Zoho and Salesforce are nice systems, they are very robust and a bit pricey. You and other agents at your company will spend a lot of time learning its ins and outs. Full disclosure, I have developed a contact and lead tracking system with the help of an insurance agent. I am trying to "sell" the system, but I am also out to help the insurance industry - technology wise. It is very simple and geared toward this field. I will abide by the forum rules and not post a link to the system. I will answer questions around the forum and after a while post the link.

Ideally I would like to get help and feedback from this community on the system and make it the perfect insurance CRM.

So members, what are the base functions that your CRM would need to have in order to be useful?

Joe

----------

I immediately regret posting the word "sell" above... Well if you do end up finding the website before I post the link later, you will find that I am basically giving the system away anyways, both the free and paid versions.

Leadslite sounds interesting and simple/affordable as well. I will list a few benefits of ProspectSleuth (PS) after a quick look at Leadslite.

1) You do not have to get a phone call from them to signup, you can just signup and be on your way with one user - and there is a full demo without needing to contact me.

2) ProspectSleuth is $1 / month / user... Versus $12-$14. This is temporary pricing, but if you sign up at this price you are locked in (if recurring option selected). However you do have to buy 10 users at a time, I may change this. Still cheaper than one user at Leadslite...

3) I cannot speak for the system as did not want to request a demo.

- Let me know if anyone has questions about PS. Sorry if this is borderline spam, but im the cheapest CRM on the market at the moment.

Joe

Russell,

How is the auto responder and drip email marketing with Zoho? Did you find it fairly easy to set up? Was there a person from Zoho to help you get everything set up?

Do you use the phone integration also with Ring Central?

Pros/cons of everything? Do you still like the system?

After several years with a CRM I am needing to switch and so fair it has been painful.

Thanks,
Bill

I have been using Zoho CRM Plus version. It has 8 different plugins built into it (email marketing, crm, social networks, surveys, reporting, realtime website analytics/chat, etc).

I am loving it so far. Worth a look. Just google "zoho crm plus".

Russell,

How is the auto responder and drip email marketing with Zoho? Did you find it fairly easy to set up? Was there a person from Zoho to help you get everything set up?

Do you use the phone integration also with Ring Central?

Pros/cons of everything? Do you still like the system?

After several years with a CRM I am needing to switch and so fair it has been painful.

Thanks,
Bill

You might want to demo Vanillasoft. Best CRM I've ever found with easy autoresponder and drip emails.

Back