Best final expense IMO's for telesales?

@MrEd Did you ever start selling with PPG? I would appreciate an update.

@indiana260 Are the pay per sale live transfer leads available brand new agents? Also, is it possible to sell term over phone or just FE? One more question :) Is the PPG training suitable for new agents or is the expectation that agents will already have some time in the field?

We changed up the pay per sale program.
You can definitely sell term over the phone but we don't. We stick strictly to FE.

Our program is perfect for newly licensed agents. In fact, many new agents do better than season f2f agents.

tele sales is a tough racket to sustain for an entire year with the lower persistency and placement than average field agents...

i suggest internet shared leads for volume and sprinkle in live transfers

Our persistence is higher than most f2f agents. Placement is close if not the same.

I know you made a run at telesales that didn't work out but that doesn't mean there aren't people doing it successfully. I believe our key to success is our inbound live transfers and our training.

Our persistence is higher than most f2f agents. Placement is close if not the same.

I know you made a run at telesales that didn't work out but that doesn't mean there aren't people doing it successfully. I believe our key to success is our inbound live transfers and our training.

That’s right James !!

I’m tired of these people getting on here and saying it can’t be done and it doesn’t work. And they’re usually on the outside looking in.

Do i know you?

we didn't give up on tele sales we still have a growing Call Center i just don't run it anymore i am back with EFES

tele sales is a tough racket to sustain for an entire year with the lower persistency and placement than average field agents...

i suggest internet shared leads for volume and sprinkle in live transfers

Do i know you?

we didn't give up on tele sales we still have a growing Call Center i just don't run it anymore i am back with EFES

We have never met in person. I am.James Campbell from PPG. We have commented on posts on Facebook in the past.

I am aware of the call center that Matt runs with efes..they seem to be doing well. I am not sure why you always say telesales is rough when they seem to do well?

I hope you didn't take offense to my comment. Its wasn't meant to be downgrading.

That’s right James !!

I’m tired of these people getting on here and saying it can’t be done and it doesn’t work. And they’re usually on the outside looking in.

Are you still doing your thing over the phone a year later? Hit me up some time. We have some new features you may be interested in.

Only those that have failed say that selling Final Expense over the phone is not possible.

Meanwhile those that know what they are doing are experiencing better placement and persistency than most F2F agents.

Are you still doing your thing over the phone a year later? Hit me up some time. We have some new features you may be interested in.

James,

I have a recruit that wants to do tele-sales with a system that provides leads / activity. She is in Cali. OLA doesn't have a career shop in her area.

Do y'all have startup fees, monthly fees, etc?

James,

I have a recruit that wants to do tele-sales with a system that provides leads / activity. She is in Cali. OLA doesn't have a career shop in her area.

Do y'all have startup fees, monthly fees, etc?

We have an option that has a $200 technology startup cost and then it is possible to mot pay anymore money going forward if your production is decent.

They would have to buy some non-res licenses tho and they will need E&O. It costs money to.start your own business. If agents don't have a dime to get started they don't need to.be an agent. They need to hustle to get up.the money to start a business and then do so.

We use our free lead program as a catapult tonget agents on to.our Premier Agent program where they buy their own leads. If an agent wants lifetime free leads they should go.with Northstar.

Only those that have failed say that selling Final Expense over the phone is not possible.

Meanwhile those that know what they are doing are experiencing better placement and persistency than most F2F agents.

I've been doing FE tele-sales since 2005/ I agree FE tele-sales works. Why do you think tele-sales persistency is higher than face 2 face?

Back