Best final expense IMO's for telesales?

I sincerely doubt that. Where did you get your info? :skeptical:

I cant speak for all carrier, F2F, or all Telesales operations.

I can say that AmAm is experiencing higher quality from their telesales distribution than their F2F distribution.

The reason for this is the high turnover F2F agencies experience and them not having a conservation department.

I cant speak for all carrier, F2F, or all Telesales operations.

I can say that AmAm is experiencing higher quality from their telesales distribution than their F2F distribution.

The reason for this is the high turnover F2F agencies experience and them not having a conservation department.
So, you're not basing your statement on fact...just opinion. :yes:

You must not have read the same thing I did. Other than AmAm, he has no idea...they aren't the FE world...so it's opinion. :yes:

I think it is very clear that he stated a fact with the disclaimer that the face was related to his operation.

I haven't been hanging out here for the past.year but I gotta admit... I sure do.miss.all the ball bashing. It's actually quite fun

I think it is very clear that he stated a fact with the disclaimer that the face was related to his operation.

I haven't been hanging out here for the past.year but I gotta admit... I sure do.miss.all the ball bashing. It's actually quite fun
"The reason for this is the high turnover F2F agencies experience and them not having a conservation department."

This encompasses more that his operation. Ramiz handes one compay and only does telesales, so how does he know this? He doesn't...so, that makes it opinion. :yes:

Yes, it is fun. :biggrin:

You're right. There are some people up here that spend all day up here looking to pick arguments with others. Those people lower the quality of this forum in my opinion.

Anyone else feel this way?

w
Our persistence is higher than most f2f agents. Placement is close if not the same.

I know you made a run at telesales that didn't work out but that doesn't mean there aren't people doing it successfully. I believe our key to success is our inbound live transfers and our training.

We have never met in person. I am.James Campbell from PPG. We have commented on posts on Facebook in the past.

I am aware of the call center that Matt runs with efes..they seem to be doing well. I am not sure why you always say telesales is rough when they seem to do well?

I hope you didn't take offense to my comment. Its wasn't meant to be downgrading.

we don't have a matt running a CC for EFES

we own two CC's you may be talking about our other CC

obviously we still have a CC per my comments

my main statement remains if you take two random agents one field and one tele sales i will bet everything i got that the field agents statistics will be more profitable

i am not taking offense to anything just simply pointing out my opinion of 15 years in the field biz and 6 years in the CC

RC

Back