Best method to sell top keyword domain name?

I own medigap.us and am looking into possibly selling it. I thought of using GoDaddy or one of the other domain brokers, but I have extra value to include with the domain. I also own the Twitter username of @Medigap. I would like to include it in the sale to go with the domain name.

I am not doing much online marketing, so I am looking to sell the domain. Is there a recommended way to do that and get the best value out of both items together? Or should I just list the domain through a broker?

I am not interested in it, but serious question, how much were you expecting to get. You may get a few dollars for it from an Online Marker who knows how to organic SEO and PPC, but just because it contains Medigap doesnt mean its keyword friendly.

"Life Insurance" isn't as keyword friendly as "Life Insurance quotes New york"

Nobody wants a .us domain

Not always true. Its all about the traffic.

The op said he hardly promotes it etc., which is why the value is so low based on hits, keywords etc. It may have a lot more potential (and value) to a buyer that actively promotes on social media and can get others to link to it etc. The .us doesn't bother me much., You can just have the tile with hyperlink hidden like the AMAC link above and no one cares what its top-level domain is in my view.

Back