Best way to bring clients to you when you are starting from scratch

Such an arse.
You quoted my advice, my secret recipe, for real agents to read.
Not one piece of bragging.
But anybody who shows success, is probably too much for your mind to handle.
Your supplier makes money off you too.......duh.
My fee is too rich for your non licensed status.

So can a new agent starting out 14 years later still obtain $1.49 aged leads?

So can a new agent starting out 14 years later still make $30K in year one selling ACA HSA HDHP's?

Don't knock the new ways to new agents until you can give them current old style products and techniques that will get them started.

The answer is yes....... go try it. Oh, forget that. Requires a license, ability to sell, networking skills, and financing for $1 leads

Now, now people, we can give advice and grow and build our own mini empires. Once I do, I'll invite all of you over for drinks!

My username is "why agents" for a reason. It's not so people are forced to seek advice from a public forum from unlicensed consumers

The answer is yes....... go try it. Oh, forget that. Requires a license, ability to sell, networking skills, and financing for $1 leads

The consistent advice I have seen given to new agents inquiring about selling U65 health insurance is that they will be unable to make a living because commissions are very low to non existent. Who is right, you or the rest of the forum?

My bank account, my monthly checks, my consistent growth 15 yrs in row. Maybe the tooth fairy is making the deposits? What u fail to realize is 1000 x a small number = a big number.

Some agents can hack it, others dont get licensed. Move on....

You are still talking old business, legacy policies and legacy rates. What is a new agent going to make today, starting from scratch, competing with the government, selling a type of ACA bronze plans which are no longer the "new story" you said they were in 2004?

Back