Biden Does a Stealth Medicare Rewrite

Does anyone have a subscription link to view this whole article from the Wall Street Journal?

Biden’s regulators scramble to block a Part D premium spike before the election.​

https://www.wsj.com/articles/medica...premiums-biden-harris-administration-625711a6

Hey Mr. President the senior population is about to get pissed! Biden: Why is that? Well Mr. President you signed the Inflation Reduction Act and…. Biden: What’s that? Kamala enters in laughing maniacally drunken. Janitor walks by, “Why don’t you just do an executive order and delay premiums? Biden: Now asleep. Kamala still laughing and talking incoherently and sounds like Fran Dresher. Janitor: OK I’ll forge your signatures again.

This whole thing is laughable. Whose bright idea was it to bring in one of the chief architects of the affordable healthcare act? What did these people think was going to happen? “Well those insurance companies will just stay the course, even though there’s no way they can turn a profit.” 🤪🤪

24 years in this market and I’ve never seen an administration so poorly manage CMS.

I turned down an Idaho bear hunting trip for this stupid crap. Blaaahhhhh

Back