Breaking News

So KSKJ is not terminating everyone? Just FEX?

Just Fex as far as i know but that could change . Years ago American Memorial termed all agents as they said they were moving to different distribution model.Bottom line handwriting was on the wall a yr ago . You don’t make changes unless something changed in your profitability . We all sat here for yrs wondering how could kskj have the lowest rates and the most aggressive underwriting in the industry . Now the curtains pulled back and we know shit hit the fan in reality . It caught up with them as no doubt death claims have hit this block of business hard .And if what Nick is saying about getting away from lead selling agents . That has a hint of persistency issues possibly in addition to claims problems .

Last edited:
The essentially said as much off the record. They want to move away from agents who use leads to sell and only work with agents who sell based off relationships. They also plan to open a DTC distribution chain starting with their fraternal lodges and probably Facebook ads. This is what they have said verbally.

Yea because agents writing friends and family has always worked out! :D

Several fex agents scrambling calling my friend for contracts as he’s not with fex. There not contracting anyone right now . I just pray they don’t invoke the reduced benefit in the fraternal contract at some pt Rouse has discussed for many yrs . In this business trust no one

That doesn't work like that.

Say it can’t be Jd !!! What will you do ? Did the aggressive underwriting with a mis priced premium hit them hard ? I admit I was early calling there demise but I’m rarely wrong . Hand writing was on the wall .

I don't know what I will do. This was a shock to me and a body blow. I may just ride off into the sunset? I don't have many good choices for companies here. PFA is not here. They are in Indiana. I could work in Indiana again. When I was with EFES 70% of my business was in Indiana.

The underwriting and pricing doesn't have anything to do with it. The new product is the same underwriting and lower prices. They intend to sell DTC. They think they have cracked the code. They think we say it won't work out of self preservation.

There may be a possibility to contract direct with KSKJ. But I don't know if I would.

I don't know what I will do. This was a shock to me and a body blow. I may just ride off into the sunset? I don't have many good choices for companies here. PFA is not here. They are in Indiana. I could work in Indiana again. When I was with EFES 70% of my business was in Indiana.

The underwriting and pricing doesn't have anything to do with it. The new product is the same underwriting and lower prices. They intend to sell DTC. They think they have cracked the code. They think we say it won't work out of self preservation.

There may be a possibility to contract direct with KSKJ. But I don't know if I would.

Jd if the business model were working very profitably they wouldn’t have done this imho. No one will ever know . The chances of you retiring are zero . Once this is in your blood it’s till they put you in a box . I’ll always work a few days a month till the very end . As Noah says it’s “ till the big black paddy wagon comes to get you “ . Lol . I still recall the pic Scott shared of you holding that $10 k of Kskj cash prize .

Back