Bright idea of the day

PhxSunsFan

Guru
I've told my closers to call each client. every month , for a year.. a few days before their draft date.
ask how they are doing etc.. be sure money is good.. etc.. goal to eliminate c/backs and build rapport for MA OE.. thoughts??

I've told my closers to call each client. every month , for a year.. a few days before their draft date.
ask how they are doing etc.. be sure money is good.. etc.. goal to eliminate c/backs and build rapport for MA OE.. thoughts??

Your closers ? Your shitting me right ? I refuse to believe you have 1agent under you . Guys in the business 2 weeks know more than you . That’s what’s wrong with this business . How can you train others when you need so much training yourself ?

There are multitudes of telesales agents just like PhxSunsFan. They know just enough to be dangerous and have ruined some parts of this business in my opinion. They bombard people with calls and most will no longer answer their phones. This is why I door knock in my area. The days of calling a lead and setting an appointment are gone.

There are multitudes of telesales agents just like PhxSunsFan. They know just enough to be dangerous and have ruined some parts of this business in my opinion. They bombard people with calls and most will no longer answer their phones. This is why I door knock in my area. The days of calling a lead and setting an appointment are gone.

Inventory

Seeing more and ring bells . There only $50 and everyone will own . Testing scripts now to try to get them to answer the door . I was at a house last week and the phone must have range 20 times in an hr .

I am so glad my weeks of driving hundreds of miles and working 60 hours are over. My renewal checks and my SS is more than enough to live a good life. Got my pension from Liberty National. Saved over $1000 a month on my health insurance when Medicare kicked in this month. Just trying to write enough to keep my income steady. Trying not to touch my savings.

Back