Broker in California

KaseyNM

Expert
Hey, I'm looking for somebody near Morongo Valley that I can pawn my mother-in-law off on.

She just went on disability retirement, and she's paying $58 a month for $25,000 of life coverage.

She wants me to see if I can find anything that would be cheaper for her, and she wants to make sure that she doesn't outlive the policy. So we're looking at a burial policy, or really cheap permanent policy.
Here comes the fun part, she's in her mid 50s, has CML, a form of cancer, and she's a wee bit chubby. I'm guessing 5ft3, 160
Any takers?

Pretty much a dream client here...

Hey, I'm looking for somebody near Morongo Valley that I can pawn my mother-in-law off on.

She just went on disability retirement, and she's paying $58 a month for $25,000 of life coverage.

She wants me to see if I can find anything that would be cheaper for her, and she wants to make sure that she doesn't outlive the policy. So we're looking at a burial policy, or really cheap permanent policy.
Here comes the fun part, she's in her mid 50s, has CML, a form of cancer, and she's a wee bit chubby. I'm guessing 5ft3, 160
Any takers?

Pretty much a dream client here...

She is probably best to stay where she is. I am assuming this is WL and not term. There _may_ be some options to reduce the face. However, a lot is going to depend on the CML.

I am 5 hours from her but would be happy to talk to her. If she decides to move I could do it all by mail.

Lee

----------

PS... If there is an agent local to her a F2F policy review may be best..

Lee

Wino is the expert but next weekend I'll be spending 3 days in Beaumont. So if anything needs F2F, I'm already there and can do it for him.

Yeah, this is the life!

Rick

Thanks guys!

Yes, its American Fidelity WL. She's in yr 5, so paid up insurance is only $3775 at this point. (CV $1325)
I could kill her / the agent for not selecting the Waiver of Premium rider when the policy was written.

This policy is what she wants - not leaving my husband/us with the cost of paying for her funeral, she's just wondering if there is a better (she means cheaper) option out there.

I'm not licensed in CA, and I don't write these type of FE policies, so I'm pretty clueless. If anyone could quote her a cheaper policy, she'd be all ears. I can PM her phone # to you if you'd like.

Back