Buying Leads or Email Lists

You need to know how much you are expending per month on leads and see how many policies are you binding from those leads if you make a profit then is working and if you have a nice retention rate then you got it. In the end, depends on you as an agent.

Reactions: DHK
You need to know how much you are expending per month on leads and see how many policies are you binding from those leads if you make a profit then is working and if you have a nice retention rate then you got it. In the end, depends on you as an agent.
I buy an email list (opt-in lists). Understand that they need nurturing because they are cold and unqualified (raw). Nurturing leads takes a long time. Am I right?

Find a lead vendor, pay money for said leads, sell policies, rinse and repeat.
Hello,

I don't know which lead provider would be right. I have had conversations with some of these providers, and they have told me that -possibly- their leads have a closing of -approximately- 10% based on 100 leads.

So how many leads would I have to buy to make an excellent weekly close? Hundreds and hundreds of leads.

I am currently buying co-registration leads, but I am not getting enough. I requested to receive 100 leads per week and only received 200 in one (1) month.

Thank you!

Hello,

I don't know which lead provider would be right. I have had conversations with some of these providers, and they have told me that -possibly- their leads have a closing of -approximately- 10% based on 100 leads.

So how many leads would I have to buy to make an excellent weekly close? Hundreds and hundreds of leads.

I am currently buying co-registration leads, but I am not getting enough. I requested to receive 100 leads per week and only received 200 in one (1) month.

Thank you!

10% close % is weak. Most "middle of the road" FE agents can ave. 4-6 sales per 20 DM leads they work....(20%-30%).

Back