Buying Leads

Rob Lion

Guru
So, after a few weeks of mindless cold calling and cold door knocking pretending to have appointments with people, I've earned a decent amount of money unfortunately bills happened so i don't have enough to start a DM campaign what are some other good alternative lead choices and from who?

Also, are the FB leads worth anything I've seen them be pretty expensive almost close to DM

Get a job work up enough money and then get on lead program

Do senior centers

Get a credit card
This. It's a waste of time to work cheap lead sources like telemarketing leads. You'll have a low persistency & many will be GI or no bank accounts. Your time is better spent getting a job for now and saving up some money for leads.

I know this is not what you want to hear but it is the honest to God truth. Good luck to you! :)

This. It's a waste of time to work cheap lead sources like telemarketing leads. You'll have a low persistency & many will be GI or no bank accounts. Your time is better spent getting a job for now and saving up some money for leads.

I know this is not what you want to hear but it is the honest to God truth. Good luck to you! :)
Aren't you a personal voucher for facebook leads though?

Bills happened? That either means you purchased things and agreed to pay for them later (cell phone bill, rent, car payment, credit card bill). Those things don't "happen". What probably "happened" is you didn't plan your finances. Or, you had some sort of an emergency, and you didn't have money set aside for an emergency, which again is a failure to plan your finances.

The reason I am beating you up about this, is if you plan on investing in leads, you probably want to get better at planning and managing your finances.

With that said, I would suggest you learn how to PROPERLY ask for referrals. Then you won't have to buy leads. Furthermore, you will have a higher close rate from referrals than from leads.

Bills happened? That either means you purchased things and agreed to pay for them later (cell phone bill, rent, car payment, credit card bill). Those things don't "happen". What probably "happened" is you didn't plan your finances. Or, you had some sort of an emergency, and you didn't have money set aside for an emergency, which again is a failure to plan your finances.

The reason I am beating you up about this, is if you plan on investing in leads, you probably want to get better at planning and managing your finances.

With that said, I would suggest you learn how to PROPERLY ask for referrals. Then you won't have to buy leads. Furthermore, you will have a higher close rate from referrals than from leads.
More, of my first two months of bankers life i made less than 2 dollars an hour and was behind on everything and once i left i got things caught up. But, i appreciate i know Ben stresses Money management which is a trait im trying to get in the habit of.

My recent experience with TM leads is they are sick folks requiring either graded or GI.

Latest posts

Back