Can an immediate upline cancel your contract?

Turbo3.8

Expert
I ask this because I was informed by a colleague that if I request a transfer to another IMO for one carrier, this particular upline will cancel all your other contracts you have with him. Any truth to this?
Can an immediate upline cancel your contract or does it need to come from the actual carrier or highest upline? TIA.

I ask this because I was informed by a colleague that if I request a transfer to another IMO for one carrier, this particular upline will cancel all your other contracts you have with him. Any truth to this?
Can an immediate upline cancel your contract or does it need to come from the actual carrier or highest upline? TIA.

There are a lot of Uplines on the forum so I am sure they can answer better.

However, My guess is yes. Just like a Bail Bondsman can revoke your bail.

Who is the IMO? I would guess some of these FE killers know how they work.

The bigger question, Why would you want to stay with someone that thinks they own you? If that is true. They probably can or could control you once you have all of your contracts with them. Search 'Releases' here and see how that works out sometimes. There are some good guys on this forum. Depending on what you need from them reach out to them.

Yes your immediate up line can cancel your contract. There’s only a few reasons of why they would want to. The main one being that you are appearing to be a debt risk to them or you already have debt that is rolled to them.

When agents start bouncing contracts around and leaving others behind that’s a huge warning sign to the upline. The debts usually roll up from the ones left behind. Communication is your friend.

For such a simple question... there seams to be a lot of drama involved around it.
Hope you don't have to go through any. :yes:

If they cancelled said contract then your free to re-contract. If they wanted to stick you they’d just put you as earned.

You know, that brings up another part of this. If you are moving one contract is the reason a small reason such as a few points in comp or a big reason like they do not reply to you. What does this upline provide to you, just contracts or free leads and or training? Loyalty is a two-sided street. Or it should be.

A simple rule to live by. If you dont own it someone else makes the decisions. Dont let the door hit you should always be in the back of your mind.

Who moved my cheese? Didnt Joe Montana play for KC?

Back