Cfg renewals (getting screwed, I think)

You can have MDO business on draft but the pricing and product is different.
yes but wouldn't it be easy to knock. I worked for a kemper home service company. But i sold a lot of ordinary rates with them that beat a.g.i,trans am. and western southern ordinary rates. It paid 100% but only 3 % after that. But it kept people out of my home.

yes but wouldn't it be easy to knock. I worked for a kemper home service company. But i sold a lot of ordinary rates with them that beat a.g.i,trans am. and western southern ordinary rates. It paid 100% but only 3 % after that. But it kept people out of my home.
If you are going to do Home Service you might want to consider LBL. They only pay 75% first year but pay 40% through year 10 and then 20% after that for life.. You can put it on bank draft and still get the 40% renewals for 10 years. If on bank draft, it is vested. If on Home Service it has to be sold just like Columbian. The underwriting also seems more flexible than Columbian..

If you are going to do Home Service you might want to consider LBL. They only pay 75% first year but pay 40% through year 10 and then 20% after that for life.. You can put it on bank draft and still get the 40% renewals for 10 years. If on bank draft, it is vested. If on Home Service it has to be sold just like Columbian. The underwriting also seems more flexible than Columbian..
just got contract from mr. stone. He offered me that as home service . But my imo got me 110% but up to 9% renewals after that.. I probably will call mr. stone on tuesday ans=d see if there is some way icn get 2 contracts.

just got contract from mr. stone. He offered me that as home service . But my imo got me 110% but up to 9% renewals after that.. I probably will call mr. stone on tuesday ans=d see if there is some way icn get 2 contracts.
It is two separate contracts.. Different divisions within the company.. The HS product is not the same as the FE product and does not pay the 110-115% commission rate..

Back