Cfg renewals (getting screwed, I think)

It is two separate contracts.. Different divisions within the company.. The HS product is not the same as the FE product and does not pay the 110-115% commission rate..

But - 75% FYC + 40% for 10 and then 20% for Life is sweet. Louis - did you say that could be ACH'd / EFT'd vs home collected?

Paper App?
Yes, but they pioneered an iPad app several years ago for both FE and Debit, before FE went to all phone apps. I was told at the time that I was pretty much the only agent using the home service version. They still accept them from me, so I assume they would accept them from other agents. They stopped supporting the tech on it, though, so you would need to create a fillable pdf from a downloaded app for your state. But it wouldn’t work well for telesales. You would need to print it and mail for sig.

I’m told they’re working on some new tech stuff for home service. I don’t know what it is exactly. But an e-app would be a nice feature.

Yes, but they pioneered an iPad app several years ago for both FE and Debit, before FE went to all phone apps. I was told at the time that I was pretty much the only agent using the home service version. They still accept them from me, so I assume they would accept them from other agents. They stopped supporting the tech on it, though, so you would need to create a fillable pdf from a downloaded app for your state. But it wouldn’t work well for telesales. You would need to print it and mail for sig.

I’m told they’re working on some new tech stuff for home service. I don’t know what it is exactly. But an e-app would be a nice feature.

Yea - I like CFG's Eapp.

I don't promote anything that requires a paper app, nor a POS / PHI, except LBL for TeleSales . . .

I've got all my puzzle pieces for FE now with CFG, MoO, AmAm, AIG and GW. Assurity and Ameritas for Term.

Back