Citizens (CICA)

Then you may have found your reason to not be an FE agent?

I was referring to your statement about not writing a company that might not pay or even slow pay.

Ah, got it.
"If I had a company that routinely denied clean claims I would not write them. Hell, if they pay claims but are very slow, I will not write them."

Which sentence do you disagree with?

For me, both stand.

As I recall I dropped Foresters about the sametime you did for the same service rereasonsI am not as vocal as you are when a company ticks you off, I just stop writing them. I assume you do the same. I just don't find most companies routinely denied my claims. YMMV

And I don't think I have ever called myself an FE only agent. I am a Life Insurance Agent.

Don't be so quick to always blame the agent. I believe many of these claims that are denied would be paid if people would fight them.

The companies are far more to blame than any agent.
Blame the agent? For what? being hungry?

Louis there’s ethical CO’s and non ethical CO’s . The example I used is the client forgot something small that had zero to do with his death . The bs CO’s will take that irrelevant emission that had zero to do with the death and deny it .
It doesn’t matter if it had to do with his death. It matters if it would have to do with approving the app at the level he was approved for.

Back