Clues to Lincoln Heritage Success?

Sounds to me like an excuse for falling short of not being able to compete with them. How much better and more profitable could you be if you focused more on your own business, rather than spend so much time criticizing your competitor(s).

I guarantee you neither LH nor any of their managers EVER criticize or even discuss TR King Insurance Marketing in a public forum, public bathroom, or anywhere else for that matter. You know why? Because you are irrelevant to them.

Regardless of your rationale for doing so, I repeat, “Any fool can CRITICIZE, CONDEMN and COMPLAIN, and most FOOLS do!”- Ben Franklin/Dale Carnegie

Take it for what it’s worth, Todd

Do you really think I'm trying to compete with them?

While I do understand what you are trying to say, my only goal is to educate agents about them and then let the agent decide from there. You can call that what you want to. Doesn't change my mind about them at all and it doesn't change the way I do business.

The only time I think about LH is when someone comes on here trying to protect them with ignorance.

Why would you wan to compete with them... :err:

No dog here, just say'n.
You don’t have a cholce in the matter. If you’re selling the same commodity to the same customer base as someone else, like it or not, you’re in competition with each other. Whole life insurance is a commodity. Final Expense is packaging that commodity. The only difference between my WL packaging and everyone else’s is my message and why they should buy from me, instead of someone else. Do I trash the competition’s ethics for how they conduct business, or do I find a better way to compete and capture my fair share of the market? Should I be competing on price, customer service, ease of doing business, additional funeral benefits, child riders, ADB riders, credit ratings, etc? In the end, it’s still whole life insurance, and the client will buy whatever they want, from whomever they want, whenever they want.

You don’t have a cholce in the matter. If you’re selling the same commodity to the same customer base as someone else, like it or not, you’re in competition with each other. Whole life insurance is a commodity. Final Expense is packaging that commodity. The only difference between my WL packaging and everyone else’s is my message and why they should buy from me, instead of someone else. Do I trash the competition’s ethics for how they conduct business, or do I find a better way to compete and capture my fair share of the market? Should I be competing on price, customer service, ease of doing business, additional funeral benefits, child riders, ADB riders, credit ratings, etc? In the end, it’s still whole life insurance, and the client will buy whatever they want, from whomever they want, whenever they want.

Can't think of any time in the past that LH was any competition to what I could offer. If I find them I usually replace. :yes:

Not for much longer. I wonder if he has a Colonial Penn policy?
You know that’s just wrong, don’t you?
tenor.gif

Do you really think I'm trying to compete with them?

While I do understand what you are trying to say, my only goal is to educate agents about them and then let the agent decide from there. You can call that what you want to. Doesn't change my mind about them at all and it doesn't change the way I do business.

The only time I think about LH is when someone comes on here trying to protect them with ignorance.
Todd,
You can educate without being critical of others and whom they choose to represent. LH whole life product is just a product. I refuse to believe that you think everyone who represents LH is unethical. However, that is how it comes across. That’s no different from making generalizations about an entire race of people because of your personal views or experience with a hand full of them. I don’t think that’s how you intend to come across. Is it possible that you have recruited a few unethical agents, who could give your entire agency a bad reputation? What if you couldn’t recover from the damage done?

Your fight against LH is keeping you from doing what you’re good at. More people will follow you because they like Todd and what you represent, not because they agree with your criticisms, bashing or dislike of something.

With love, brother!

Todd,
You can educate without being critical of others and whom they choose to represent. LH whole life product is just a product. I refuse to believe that you think everyone who represents LH is unethical. However, that is how it comes across. That’s no different from making generalizations about an entire race of people because of your personal views or experience with a hand full of them. I don’t think that’s how you intend to come across. Is it possible that you have recruited a few unethical agents, who could give your entire agency a bad reputation? What if you couldn’t recover from the damage done?

Your fight against LH is keeping you from doing what you’re good at. More people will follow you because they like Todd and what you represent, not because they agree with your criticisms, bashing or dislike of something.

With love, brother!

Yes, you have misunderstood me. I do not think all LH agents are bad. However, I do think they have a tendency to turn bad due to unscrupulous managers.

First off, let's look at the first thing LH managers do....show them their 1099, which has nothing to do with what a single agent can earn, but that's not how it's presented. Have you ever worked with LH or even been to one of their rah rah meetings?

They do pretty much teach all their agents to tell the client how quick they pay out, but they just happen to leave out the part about the contestable period. They DO NOT pay out in 24 hours when in the contestable period.

So, that's just the beginning. I'm sure we could go on and on, but no use. Once again, I'm not blaming agents...but I will put the blame on the managers and then to those above the managers all the way to the top.

Back