Clues to Lincoln Heritage Success?

That's funny. I took typing in high school just to be near a certain girl. Didn't work out with her, but I'm sure glad I took typing now! Who knew that I would be typing so much in my years after!

I thought it would be such a wasted class... until the computer took off. Now on the forum I can run several threads and post faster than my brain can move. Not sure that's so smart at times...:twitchy:

That's funny. I took typing in high school just to be near a certain girl. Didn't work out with her, but I'm sure glad I took typing now! Who knew that I would be typing so much in my years after!
I didn't take typing in high school because that was a class for sissies. :nah:

I sure wish I would've taken that sissy class now. I never dreamed I'd need to type. I'm a 2 fingered pecker. :laugh:

I'm not sure that that sounded right.:err:

I sure wish I would've taken that sissy class now. I never dreamed I'd need to type. I'm a 2 fingered pecker. :laugh:

Maybe it doesn't sound right but, it's accurate!:D:chatterbox::D

Rouse,
I agree 100% with you. It would make so much more sense to duplicate what they do well, rather than continue criticizing them at every opportunity. Every time LH’s success is mentioned in this forum, you can bet your last dollar on who will reply with criticism.

Why not just duplicate what it is LH is good at and simply replace their inferior product with a product you believe to be superior? Especially considering most of these critics are non captive independents. Duhhh!!!!!

We have access to the same naive agents and candidates as LH managers. The real question is, why do those who are always criticizing them suck at recruiting? Ask that question and watch how many different excuses you get.

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do”- Ben Franklin

Well, it never stopped you from pecking. Did it?:nah:

Rouse,
I agree 100% with you. It would make so much more sense to duplicate what they do well, rather than continue criticizing them at every opportunity. Every time LH’s success is mentioned in this forum, you can bet your last dollar on who will reply with criticism.

Why not just duplicate what it is LH is good at and simply replace their inferior product with a product you believe to be superior? Especially considering most of these critics are non captive independents. Duhhh!!!!!

We have access to the same naive agents and candidates as LH managers. The real question is, why do those who are always criticizing them suck at recruiting? Ask that question and watch how many different excuses you get.

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do”- Ben Franklin

I criticize them all the time and I'm pretty good at recruiting. I can not and will not do what LH does to recruit these people and then brainwash them and make them lie. Just not in me to screw over people like that whether they are an agent or the client of that agent.

I criticize them all the time and I'm pretty good at recruiting. I can not and will not do what LH does to recruit these people and then brainwash them and make them lie. Just not in me to screw over people like that whether they are an agent or the client of that agent.
Sounds to me like an excuse for falling short of not being able to compete with them. How much better and more profitable could you be if you focused more on your own business, rather than spend so much time criticizing your competitor(s).

I guarantee you neither LH nor any of their managers EVER criticize or even discuss TR King Insurance Marketing in a public forum, public bathroom, or anywhere else for that matter. You know why? Because you are irrelevant to them.

Regardless of your rationale for doing so, I repeat, “Any fool can CRITICIZE, CONDEMN and COMPLAIN, and most FOOLS do!”- Ben Franklin/Dale Carnegie

Take it for what it’s worth, Todd

Back