CMS - Change Your Password

See my reference to 2 of my Cigna apps not coming across with my agent information. First 28 = no problem. Last 2 - nothing. Both apps through HC.gov directly.

I logged into my CMS portal below, and of course it had expired. I think this may be the culprit. Maybe not. Time to reconcile your business

Since when are they so concerned about security? Why would they make it 60 days, why not 6 months? :goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:
-----------------------------

This message is intended for agents and brokers who initiated the registration process for the Federally-facilitated Marketplaces (FFM)—including State Partnership Marketplaces (SPM).

1-17-2014

This email is to alert you that passwords for FFM user IDs expire 60 days after their creation. Your FFM user ID is the ID that you created on the CMS Enterprise Portal, during Part II of the agent/broker registration process. If you do not reset your password every 60 days, you may experience log-in problems when you try to access the healthcare.gov website through the direct enrollment pathway.

You may reset your password at any time. To reset your password, go to the CMS Enterprise Portal log-in web page at https://portal.cms.gov/. Click on the “Forgot Password?” link, at the far right side of the page. Clicking this link will provide you with instructions for how to initiate a password reset.

If you have had log-in problems on the healthcare.gov website, you may wish to reset your password.

Back