Covering More Ground - Being More Efficient - Your Ideas?

GreatEscape

Hey guys, I'm new here but I was discussing with a colleague of mine ideas and strategies to be more efficient in covering ground. We are both in the business insurance markets and the way we work, we pretty much have to solicit office to office right now. I'm sure you are familiar with this tactic - it sucks. We are hitting around 1 presentation per 10 offices and the numbers for close to presentation are on average are worse.

Anyways, with what I do, walking with a bag full of gear can be extremely taxing. We've recently made the switch away from laptop screens to pocket projectors as presentation tools. It has seemed to help in covering more area especially with time constraints for the fact that we don't have laptop warm up time or are constrained by battery life while the laptop is on standby.

We've seemed to grab more response in our presentations as we're able to really sell with a visual aid that isn't just a piece of paper - we can direct what the decision maker sees rather than have them scan through our pamphlet and make up their mind before our presentation is done. We keep them more engaged with our sale.

So, what is your advice on generating more volume?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
oh, and I use the aaxa m1 micro projector. AAXA M1 Micro Projector

photos around the house - lights are on
4306372285_7d15b739eb.jpg

4306373847_65c5f564d4.jpg

4307558224_8d96bac454.jpg

I tried out the smaller fully battery operated model but it wasn't bright enough with office lights. I returned it and upgraded to this and had to buy the extra battery. I wish the battery powered picos were stronger.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I keep coming up with more after I post..

Also, we do cold call certain days of the week to generate 'hot' leads, but concentrate more on local volume as I feel our f2f produces more.

Last edited:
Back