Crybabies FMO win suit against CMS

fixed fee has stayed. Agents will not be getting the 100/50 until this has all been resolved. Hopefully we will know more July 17th but seems like it will be up to the carriers to decide how they want to continue.

If I'm the executives at the insurance carriers, I'm giving that money to the agents. The agents are the business and drive the business, not the FMO's. It's such a simple and common sense decision.

If I'm the executives at the insurance carriers, I'm giving that money to the agents. The agents are the business and drive the business, not the FMO's. It's such a simple and common sense decision.
FMO’s are great at bringing new agents on board and training them. There is a purpose for an FMO but at how much?. That’s what the carriers need to decide. Especially now that agents can’t be influenced. The whole intent was for the carrier to do their dirty work and hide it thru an FMO. That just can’t be done anymore so we need to figure out how an FMO can still be effective for the agents and at what cost. This isn’t going to happen overnight. The ruling in July will not solve anything. Just delay it so a thought out approach can be made

For those agents dissatisfied with their current FMO, I suggest considering two options: either contract directly with carriers or find an FMO that meets your specific needs.

I have spent time with my local Senator's staff and House Rep'S staff lobbying for my agent rights. I belong to NAHIP and they they lobby on my behalf.

If an FMO does not provide any value to you take one of my options above.

X
Always direct when I can 💀🔥

Always direct when I can 💀🔥
If you're always direct, you're leaving a lot on the table. It's definitely important to find the right FMO but there is a lot they can offer most agents can't get on their own like it or not.

I know in NC you'll have to have your BCBS direct but having any other carrier with an FMO can add a lot more value than being direct.

Let's set the record straight here. I remember when you first joined this forum, flaunting about the seemingly endless funds your upline FMO was throwing your way for marketing. Now, it's easy to turn around and criticize them, labeling them as greedy. But let's not forget, without their initial support, you'd probably still be scraping by, processing 25 or 30 apps a year. Your habit of posting earnings statements might seem self-centered to some, and frankly, you should be grateful to your upline for putting you in the position you're in today. So, enough with the hate.
what marketing $? The only thingI got was- call recording and sunfire, after 18 years

If you're always direct, you're leaving a lot on the table. It's definitely important to find the right FMO but there is a lot they can offer most agents can't get on their own like it or not.

I know in NC you'll have to have your BCBS direct but having any other carrier with an FMO can add a lot more value than being direct.
Not doing MAPD or health insurance. I run my own dental program and life insurance w direct contracts.

Dont need or want an FMO w hands in the cookie jar 💀💰

Back