Did some door knocking yesterday... and then ate some bacon

83595170.jpg

You have all inspired me... but not to eat bacon... I have decided to pay very close attention to my sugar ingestion... and reduce my carb intake...

Serious thought here... :laugh: I have them once in awhile...

We could start a thread for weight loss or healthy eating and everyone can report in and get some on line encouragement to stay the course... like curves for agents...

BFC = Bason is for closers!

CAL has offered one suggestion for names as starters... anyone else savvy on the idea? :)

You guys inspired me to get back on the wagon completely rather than waiting to do more damage to myself through my daughter's graduation. I have eaten only bacon, eggs, and ribeye steaks starting Monday, and as of this morning I am down 4.8 pounds according to my digital scale. I drink water and coffee with heavy cream, no sugar nor artificial sweeteners. I'm planning on eating zero carb (no plant or veggie products) until I get back to my high school wrestling weight:yes: . 30 days will not be enough
Good job DT!!! Yesterday I had a hamburger, 4 chicken legs with skin and I nibbled on raw broccoli and cauliflower with cheddar bacon dip...gotta keep that bacon in the diet. I drink coffee, water and a glass of whole milk a day, I lost a little over a pound and now I'm down 10 pounds in 9 days.

Keep up the good work. In the famous words o Rob Schnider:

You have all inspired me... but not to eat bacon... I have decided to pay very close attention to my sugar ingestion... and reduce my carb intake...

Serious thought here... :laugh: I have them once in awhile...

We could start a thread for weight loss or healthy eating and everyone can report in and get some on line encouragement to stay the course... like curves for agents...

CAL has offered one suggestion for names as starters... anyone else savvy on the idea? :)
I'll go with Cal. BFC.

bFc.JPG "Bacon is for Closers" sounds good to me - I suggest that we spell the thread title all the way out. We can acronym it to death later. (I found the picture above doing a quick google search - no credit to me). We may not be original, but that's life insurance sales for you - nothing new under the sun.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back