Did some door knocking yesterday... and then ate some bacon

Nice signature... LOL.
giphy.gif

I am down 10lbs and going strong, got a good routine at this point, wake up and have 2 cups of black coffee with butter, walk the dog, cooke 2 lbs bacon around 10am and then eat 3 eggs and 2 bacon, water and sacking on bacon all day, then dinner is avacado and bacon, or chicken and avocado.

I am down 10lbs and going strong, got a good routine at this point, wake up and have 2 cups of black coffee with butter, walk the dog, cooke 2 lbs bacon around 10am and then eat 3 eggs and 2 bacon, water and sacking on bacon all day, then dinner is avacado and bacon, or chicken and avocado.
I've love butter on everything, but I can't imagine putting it in my coffee. That'd be almost as bad as taking shots of bacon grease. :swoon:

OK everyone... I just made a change to the title of the thread... I thought it was appropriate. :laugh:... especially for all you bacon eaters out there.

Enjoying seeing how everyone is doing on their new diets... there may be more updates to the thread title as time goes on... ;)

OK everyone... I just made a change to the title of the thread... I thought it was appropriate. :laugh:... especially for all you bacon eaters out there.

Enjoying seeing how everyone is doing on their new diets... there may be more updates to the thread title as time goes on... ;)
The Bacon Thread......love it!!!:laugh:

How is progress being measured, weight loss or inches off da waist?

After eating nothing but bacon only for 8 days, you have mine. :confused:

You guys inspired me to get back on the wagon completely rather than waiting to do more damage to myself through my daughter's graduation. I have eaten only bacon, eggs, and ribeye steaks starting Monday, and as of this morning I am down 4.8 pounds according to my digital scale. I drink water and coffee with heavy cream, no sugar nor artificial sweeteners. I'm planning on eating zero carb (no plant or veggie products) until I get back to my high school wrestling weight:yes: . 30 days will not be enough

Latest posts

Back