Did some door knocking yesterday... and then ate some bacon

You thought the heavy whipping cream tasted bad? Maybe you bought a bad container. I use no sugar nor artificial sweeteners in my coffee. That powdered creamer probably has corn solids or even high fructose corn syrup. If so, then I'd suggest you wean yourself from it eventually.

A substitute for chips would be fried pork rinds.

Queso? I don't know. I love queso too. It is kind of an artificial cheese, is it not? Cheese is fine on a keto diet, though any dairy can inhibit and slow weight loss if weight loss is your goal. I never looked at the ingredients in queso because I do not eat it often and I do not want to give it up completely lol.

If weight loss is your goal, then fatty meats are best, followed by non-starchy veggies, especially leafy greens like romaine and spinach and spring mix salads.

If weight loss is your goal, best to cut all the junk and treats out until you reach your goal, and even then, add the treats and junk in slowly and judiciously.

FWIW, I do not always follow my own advice. I have learned however, that once I get back to my goal weight, one doughnut will never be just one doughnut, and so there are some foods I cannot eat because they will trigger my sugar addiction. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Yeah I spoke to my nutritionist and chiropractor yesterday. They both recommended adding leafy greens, but my Chiro suggested something called Greens First Pro. Something to mix with water. Gives you like 10-15 servings of veggies. Strips out almost all of the sugars and carbs.

I opted for the pill version. I hate drinking these type of things. Found it here. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B014I2CZG2

Yeah I’m definitely cheating anytime soon. Just thinking long term.

Yeah I spoke to my nutritionist and chiropractor yesterday. They both recommended adding leafy greens, but my Chiro suggested something called Greens First Pro. Something to mix with water. Gives you like 10-15 servings of veggies. Strips out almost all of the sugars and carbs.

I opted for the pill version. I hate drinking these type of things. Found it here. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B014I2CZG2

Chiropractors love to recommend supplements and additives. I'm not sure why that is. I wouldn't add the greens until after the 30 days of meat only.

Chiropractors love to recommend supplements and additives. I'm not sure why that is. I wouldn't add the greens until after the 30 days of meat only.

Well both of them thought that meat only is hard on the kidneys.

I chuckled when I saw this on DrudgeReport. My wife asked me why I was laughing. I said, "You wouldnt understand."

No amount of alcohol, sausage or bacon is safe according to cancer experts

Vegan propoganda

Well both of them thought that meat only is hard on the kidneys.

Should have no problem so long as your are eating fatty meat. Lean meat could be a problem because you will overeat on protein trying to fill full. The ideal is 80% of calories from fat, and only 20% from protein. No need for greens or veggies at all. But for those who cannot live by meat alone, eat the veggies.

Vegan propoganda

Should have no problem so long as your are eating fatty meat. Lean meat could be a problem because you will overeat on protein trying to fill full. The ideal is 80% of calories from fat, and only 20% from protein. No need for greens or veggies at all. But for those who cannot live by meat alone, eat the veggies.

Well I’m eating eggs, bacon, rotisserie chicken and ribeyes. Is that fatty enough?

What’s the downside of adding green leafy vegetables?

Is that an affiliate link? :noteworthy:

Latest posts

Back