Digital Renewal Solutions For AEP

newbie2001

Expert
Hey everyone,

Currently addressing, stuffing, and stamping all of my renewal info letters.

They contain a letter updating my clients on what is to come along with a paper SOA that they need to sign and mail back to me in a pre stamped and addressed envelope.

Does anyone have a better solution for this? Sunfire has the 48 hour code which is a PITA. Stuffing and mailing all these envelopes is also a time and resource suck.

Thanks.

Most of us do. We use email.

Most of the crm's will do it for you. Radius, MP and maybe S&S (not sure on that one)

As for Sunfire, exactly how is that causing a problem?
Not all of my clients open my email, that is my concern.

I want my SOA's back early so I can start plan review app'ts Oct 1st.

Sunfire when you send the SOA, the code only works for 48 hours and you have to send one by one, you can't mass email/text links.

I use a CRM which I have built out personally and runs very efficiently for new business and renewals. Except for capturing the Scope.

Not all of my clients open my email, that is my concern.

I want my SOA's back early so I can start plan review app'ts Oct 1st.

Sunfire when you send the SOA, the code only works for 48 hours and you have to send one by one, you can't mass email/text links.

I use a CRM which I have built out personally and runs very efficiently for new business and renewals. Except for capturing the Scope.
I use Sunfire but only for enrollments.

And we all have clients that give us trouble with email. Most of mine are on the FE side. I just call them and say open your damn email. I also use sms to get them going.

A lot of peeps on here are going with Retireflo. It's not a crm but it's good with the soa problem. And it intergrates with Connecture.

I don't use it myself because I've got everything built into MP.

I use Sunfire but only for enrollments.

And we all have clients that give us trouble with email. Most of mine are on the FE side. I just call them and say open your damn email. I also use sms to get them going.

A lot of peeps on here are going with Retireflo. It's not a crm but it's good with the soa problem. And it intergrates with Connecture.

I don't use it myself because I've got everything built into MP.
Yeah my FMO has been pushing RetireFlo, bit expensive for my taste at the moment with all my other recurring business expenses currently.

Guess i'll stick with old fashioned snail mail for the moment.

Yeah my FMO has been pushing RetireFlo, bit expensive for my taste at the moment with all my other recurring business expenses currently.

You might want to look at MP. They've got their own version of Retireflo built in.

Or you can talk to @Jim Wright. I believe he mentioned that they provide it to their agents for free.

If RetireFlo is considered expensive for you, you probably have a small enough book to call each person. Tell them to check their email for a SOA and schedule a phone call.

Hell, if I sent out a letter to each of my clients with a stamped return envelope, it would cost me well over a couple thousand dollars. Plus the tons of hours to do all that.

I’ll have RetireFlo for Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec which is $120 total. Something doesn’t add up

If RetireFlo is considered expensive for you, you probably have a small enough book to call each person. Tell them to check their email for a SOA and schedule a phone call.

Hell, if I sent out a letter to each of my clients with a stamped return envelope, it would cost me well over a couple thousand dollars. Plus the tons of hours to do all that.

I’ll have RetireFlo for Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec which is $120 total. Something doesn’t add up
You're not wrong. Just thinking forward about future years with the book growing.

I'm seeing almost $2 total per mailer that goes out with the return stamp. But I do know that they got it and it involves less calling and bothering them.

My upline has a large book and sends out these letters every year, suggestion was from them.

But yeah MedicarePro was $120 for 3 months? Just don't feel like exporting all of this data over there etc etc. Back to work.

You're not wrong. Just thinking forward about future years with the book growing.

I'm seeing almost $2 total per mailer that goes out with the return stamp. But I do know that they got it and it involves less calling and bothering them.

My upline has a large book and sends out these letters every year, suggestion was from them.

But yeah MedicarePro was $120 for 3 months? Just don't feel like exporting all of this data over there etc etc. Back to work.

RetireFlo cost me that much. I don’t use MP.

If your book is small, you need to export that data to an actually CRM right now, rather than later. You don’t use a CRM for 3 months. You want one for life.

You need automation. You need an easy to use SOA and you need to understand that not everyone will respond to your email and it’s ok.

Mailing each client isn’t going to work for you long term.

What is your time worth? How long does it take to prepare the letter, print the letter, fold the letter, prepare return envelopes, put a stamp on the return envelope, stuff everything in the mail envelope and stamp each envelope? That time is better used on something more productive.

Back