Digital Renewal Solutions For AEP

RetireFlo cost me that much. I don’t use MP.

If your book is small, you need to export that data to an actually CRM right now, rather than later. You don’t use a CRM for 3 months. You want one for life.

You need automation. You need an easy to use SOA and you need to understand that not everyone will respond to your email and it’s ok.

Mailing each client isn’t going to work for you long term.
I use a white label of GHL right now. I have built it all out and it currently costs me $0.00 for this CRM besides text messaging and phone call costs which run me about $25 a month.

Might just need to find a digital SOA solution within my current platform as ive invested hundreds of hours to make it perfect for me.

Not all of my clients open my email, that is my concern.

I want my SOA's back early so I can start plan review app'ts Oct 1st.

Sunfire when you send the SOA, the code only works for 48 hours and you have to send one by one, you can't mass email/text links.

I use a CRM which I have built out personally and runs very efficiently for new business and renewals. Except for capturing the Scope.
The trick is tell them during the sales process about the Sept email. Mine has a subject of “it’s that time of year!”

It works.

The trick is tell them during the sales process about the Sept email. Mine has a subject of “it’s that time of year!”

It works.
Yeah I suppose… it’s not really a they are ignoring my email. More they are old and check it once a week and will miss the email lol

Yeah I suppose… it’s not really a they are ignoring my email. More they are old and check it once a week and will miss the email lol
I send a text along with the email. You'd be surprised how many of us old croakers have smart phones these days.

If they still don't respond (and 98% will) I simply call them and ask if I need to come over there. That one always works.

I mail a postcard to all of my clients in October. Simple instructions for how to renew with me. Ultimately the CTA is a QR code that is like RetireFlo except I made it myself on Jotform (collects new drugs/docs/SOA).

For those that don't know how to use QR code (pretty rare), they are instructed to text or call me to set up an appointment. Many of my clients will (typically) not want to change anything and they just shoot me a text or call to confirm they're plan will renew.

I also send the exact same thing via email. I'm usually slammed 10/01-10/20 with mixture of in person and phone appointments with current clients. The rest of AEP is working referrals and new business, as well as cleaning up the leftovers who I didn't get done early

Yeah my FMO has been pushing RetireFlo, bit expensive for my taste at the moment with all my other recurring business expenses currently.

Guess i'll stick with old fashioned snail mail for the moment.
I've found just creating a postcard on Vistaprint and uploading client list is a lot easier than doing the envelope thing.......they know its from you as well since I include a family picture on it.

Can't fit as much text as a letter, but I keep it super straight to the point

I mail a postcard to all of my clients in October. Simple instructions for how to renew with me. Ultimately the CTA is a QR code that is like RetireFlo except I made it myself on Jotform (collects new drugs/docs/SOA).

For those that don't know how to use QR code (pretty rare), they are instructed to text or call me to set up an appointment. Many of my clients will (typically) not want to change anything and they just shoot me a text or call to confirm they're plan will renew.

I also send the exact same thing via email. I'm usually slammed 10/01-10/20 with mixture of in person and phone appointments with current clients. The rest of AEP is working referrals and new business, as well as cleaning up the leftovers who I didn't get done early
October???

I’m booked in October before 10/1

It takes me about 25 to hrs to get my letters out . I’m very particular on putting thank you stickers on the envelope and 3 business cards in each asking for referrals . I start doing weeks ahead of my mailings . But next yr I’ll farm it all out to a client’s wife who doesn’t work . Right now I’m analyzing my whole book for Medicaid levels and especially plans that will be non renewed . This time of year I’m mostly only working referrals and taking calls . I’m spendi
what % of your book is dual/lis ?

Back