Direct Mail to T65? Worth it??

View attachment 5392 I was a T65 in June 2017. Here is all the direct mail I received.

I would do a nice bright Red envelope with cool prints - front & back.

Have a cover letter that pops and include a few brochures, a free RX card and a Business reply form w/ envelope for them to mail back . . .

You could send the above for less than 75¢ with everything included.

As long as its productive activity

I have seen many newby's come and go on this forum constant activity picking names website looks, and many other non sales activities and there gone
I am going to give direct mail a shot. I realize it's probably a flooded strategy, I can re-evaluate after 3-4 months if the results aren't there. UHC will help with the cost too, which is nice. I'll mail 6 months out, minimum of 3 times. Combined with weekly seminars I am optimistic!

I am going to give direct mail a shot. I realize it's probably a flooded strategy, I can re-evaluate after 3-4 months if the results aren't there. UHC will help with the cost too, which is nice. I'll mail 6 months out, minimum of 3 times. Combined with weekly seminars I am optimistic!

that is good focused activity

I would do a nice bright Red envelope with cool prints - front & back.

Have a cover letter that pops and include a few brochures, a free RX card and a Business reply form w/ envelope for them to mail back . . .

You could send the above for less than 75¢ with everything included.

The more colors I used, the less I got back. They respond when they believe they have to because it’s the govt. Sad but true

Back