Direct Mail to T65? Worth it??

If it didn't work, people wouldn't send them out.
So true. I know a couple real estate investors who use direct mail consistently and have for years, that got me thinking about it.
Chazm - since you’ve switched to seminars, are you happy with the conversion results?

I got your back. Looks like a worthwhile read. Thanks!

It's good. Don't take it completely at face as it's dated, but it's a good opportunity to start building a more "passive" lead generation system.

I will tell you, though.. it's a lot of work to set up at first.

If you have Kindle Unlimited it's free and worth every penny.

I'm on AARP/UHC Plan G, $115.32/mo. If you can find me a another Plan G for -$30 less, I'll change.

Yes I can... Have you considered HDG? I'll get the paperwork ready. Don't worry it works just like your Plan G now. But with a slightly higher deductible. Oh I'll set it up for January for you! :biggrin:

I mean it counts.... There's a G in there.

Yes I can... Have you considered HDG? I'll get the paperwork ready. Don't worry it works just like your Plan G now. But with a slightly higher deductible. Oh I'll set it up for January for you! :biggrin:

I mean it counts.... There's a G in there.

Better than that I have a full supplement, The same as he has now, to offer Only its free, Paid by the govt, Even had a dental vision on GYM membership

Latest posts

Back