Diverse IMO/BGA Suggestions

Kayla Hall

Expert
I have been in the insurance business for about 8 years. I worked at companies like AIL, Mass Mutual, Northwestern Mutual, and eventually jumped into the Final Expense Market. I did a stellar job in this market. Not to say I didnt do well at the bigger Financial Firms like your MM and NWM, but I realized with FE you are more so dealing with the average middle class everyday working families or senior market, and you come across more of those type of people then your six figure, million dollar earners that were most suitable for NWM and MM. Since they majority deal with a more prestige clientele. Plus with FE the cash flow was faster. However I am transitioning to the independent side of things. I have done thorough research on what a IMO/BGA is. I've contacted top companies like Trans America, Mutual of Omaha Prudential and others to see who they would recommend in terms of longevity in the business, who writes solid/good production etc as far as IMO. I am looking for one that is within my niche Final expense, but If I have a special situation where I may come across a client that has a couple hundred dollars or so to spend that may be looking for a whole life, or IUL or GUL, I can still have a few great companies under my belt as well to offer if needed. Fair commission. I've been thinking about Ash Brokerage, but their really not into Final expense although they have a few carriers associated with FE. I've looked into Pinney Insurance, Brokers Alliance and others. I just need help to find the best partnership with a Open Release. Best Back office support, that makes my job much easier. Up to date with technology, etc. Who would you all reccomend? Also what do you feel about those I've mentioned?

There are some threads on Pinney around here and I believe they are not very positive. Brokers Alliance is more geared towards annuities. There are a number of FE IMOs on here that you could speak with and there are a large number of threads to review that discuss this very topic. I would search those out and read then see who you think may be a good fit.

I have been in the insurance business for about 8 years. I worked at companies like AIL, Mass Mutual, Northwestern Mutual, and eventually jumped into the Final Expense Market. I did a stellar job in this market. Not to say I didnt do well at the bigger Financial Firms like your MM and NWM, but I realized with FE you are more so dealing with the average middle class everyday working families or senior market, and you come across more of those type of people then your six figure, million dollar earners that were most suitable for NWM and MM. Since they majority deal with a more prestige clientele. Plus with FE the cash flow was faster. However I am transitioning to the independent side of things. I have done thorough research on what a IMO/BGA is. I've contacted top companies like Trans America, Mutual of Omaha Prudential and others to see who they would recommend in terms of longevity in the business, who writes solid/good production etc as far as IMO. I am looking for one that is within my niche Final expense, but If I have a special situation where I may come across a client that has a couple hundred dollars or so to spend that may be looking for a whole life, or IUL or GUL, I can still have a few great companies under my belt as well to offer if needed. Fair commission. I've been thinking about Ash Brokerage, but their really not into Final expense although they have a few carriers associated with FE. I've looked into Pinney Insurance, Brokers Alliance and others. I just need help to find the best partnership with a Open Release. Best Back office support, that makes my job much easier. Up to date with technology, etc. Who would you all reccomend? Also what do you feel about those I've mentioned?
Why not have more than one FMO? :idea:

You would be safe by going with almost anyone on this forum. A lot of very good organizations. We do have a full service staff to help make your life easier for sure. We also have several programs for ELITE agents down to agents that need DM leads subsidized instead of having to pay full price.

As far as the traditional stuff, we have a department for that and we can get you contracts, run illustrations, get you contracted, etc.

If you want more information, you can CLICK HERE or email me. [email protected]

Back