Does an Agent "get in a Groove"

Congrats!

What is your "Appointment Setter" arrangement?

It's genius.
1. Get your wife to be your appointment setter.
2. As a husband do nothing different but still somehow she will be very motivated to get you out of the house.
3. She becomes a great appointment setter.
4. Make bank.

At least that's my understanding of how it's done.

It's genius. 1. Get your wife to be your appointment setter. 2. As a husband do nothing different but still somehow she will be very motivated to get you out of the house. 3. She becomes a great appointment setter. 4. Make bank. At least that's my understanding of how it's done.

Ain't that the truth. I can't convince my wife to be my appt setter. Maybe once she starts staying home with the baby...doubt it haha.

When it comes down too is when your wife does it she goes the extra mile for you as she has a vested interest .Shes now working for the good of the entire family. But sometimes its hard to work with your wife as its tough to divide shes an "employee" vs shes "my wife". With an apt setter I can get angry at her if she does a poor job but with your wife telling her that could cause hard feelings. Many people preach don't work with family members.In the end the results speak for themselves

When it comes down too is when your wife does it she goes the extra mile for you as she has a vested interest .Shes now working for the good of the entire family. But sometimes its hard to work with your wife as its tough to divide shes an "employee" vs shes "my wife". With an apt setter I can get angry at her if she does a poor job but with your wife telling her that could cause hard feelings. Many people preach don't work with family members.In the end the results speak for themselves

Now this is just crazy. You are just missing the basic fundamental truth of life. If you will accept that you are HER employee, she can do no wrong, and if things are going badly it's simply because of something you have/have not done, there really shouldn't be any other problems. And this is not limited to just FE. This is advise for life.

It's genius.
1. Get your wife to be your appointment setter.
2. As a husband do nothing different but still somehow she will be very motivated to get you out of the house.
3. She becomes a great appointment setter.
4. Make bank.

At least that's my understanding of how it's done.

You are correct but she costs more lol

----------

Luckily both me and my wife get along great, been working together for the last 10 years. I will say though I am putting together a network of proven appt setters. News coming soon.

Wow if you're not slipping us they ole georgia counterfeit sham you're really getting the hang of this.

Back