Does an Agent "get in a Groove"

Sure man, anytime, where are you located now?

Up in WI where the wind chill has been -25, not much small talk at the door.

I'm pretty stubborn in my ways but would be grateful to see a big producer do his thing. You're probably on my way to/from my Florida location.

You're in FL? Whereabouts?

No Im in Georgia.

----------

Ding, 100% close ratio today = $2454.00 ap :biggrin:

Still in the groove.

----------

$1500 today, done. 100% close ratio again today, knocked off early. Puts me at right at $4000 for 2 days. Taking Wed and Thursday to get some personal business taken care of. May work Friday.

Am I an expert yet? :cute:

No Im in Georgia.

----------

Still in the groove.

----------

$1500 today, done. 100% close ratio again today, knocked off early. Puts me at right at $4000 for 2 days. Taking Wed and Thursday to get some personal business taken care of. May work Friday.

You've created your own leader board and your in first so I say YOU ARE AN EXPERT

Lol

No Im in Georgia.

----------

Still in the groove.

----------

You will never make the big time.. Every time you sell anything, you take off....:laugh:

Well I'll tell you mate, a positive mind creates a positive outcome and you are proving it yourself and others right now. Like many businesses, success here is about numbers, commitment and attitude.

Hit on enough hot chicks and eventually one will go home with you. Keep up the good work, I'm sure that lot's of struggling guys are seeing this and thinking "hey, I can do that too!"

Back