DOES Anyone Know how Primerica Insurance Works??

Molina,

Sorry that the thread took a turn away from answering your question.
Honestly, I think you could do better than Primerica, though I have no experience with them.
Get with an IMO/FMO that can help you get the product knowledge and lineup you will need to rule your market. Leads is going to be crucial as well, but if you are dedicated to the job, you can always cold call and door knock.
I have personally never encouraged going captive simply because when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail, ya know?

No problem lol and thank you so much for your help as well and I have done cold calling and door knocking since ive worked for state farm I was with a new agent and that was the worst lol im sure everyone hates cold calls

I disagree.
If the new agent needs a lot of support, training, and free or very inexpensive leads, then 105 points is going to be hard to command, assuming an upline is truly going to give this things.
On the flip side: if he is going to door knock and not require the support and training, meaning an upline is nothing more than a contract factory for him, 105 is low.
Personal opinion.

Sorry should've been more detailed. I don't provide leads so I wasn't thinking about that side of things. I normally start agents at 110% (some are a bit higher) even if I'm spending a considerable amount of time with them.

Sorry should've been more detailed. I don't provide leads so I wasn't thinking about that side of things. I normally start agents at 110% (some are a bit higher) even if I'm spending a considerable amount of time with them.

That's a great deal.
I was just wanting to point to Molina that if he can get 100 points and a strong lead system, it wouldn't be a bad deal.
Not that I can offer that, for the record.

I do agree with you. However Primerica does not make you captive until you have been there 12 mo. Thus the reason I said to get licensed through them and move on.

Is that a new contract change? Having a 12 month window wouldn't seem to be in their best interest.

Back