DOES Anyone Know how Primerica Insurance Works??

Since I was not able to find the IBA listed online I can neither confirm nor deny this allegation. However the following was found via a google search for Primerica IBA

Primerica Representative Business Standards and IBA Acknowledgements

I will solicit and sell only Primerica financial products and services. I will not solicit, sell, market or
promote any investment, note, loan, insurance policy or any other financial product or service not
approved by Primerica.

Seems to disagree with your posting

I do agree it seems to look that way. However you can call contracting (Primerica) and they will tell you that you are not captive for the first 6 mo and up to 12 mo with permission from your RVP. So please call contracting for your answer and not just google it. I bet if you google your church you'll find good and bad answers. That is just the way the internet works. Primerica phone# 770-564-6820, Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.

A difference is what is written in the contract people sign. Try replacing a PFS policy within that 6 to 12 months.

I do agree that could pose a problem. That is why I only recommend Primerica as a cheap option for licensing. Also an option for face to face training and cold prospecting for the new agent.

OK Shelie,

Please answer the question.

OK Shelie,

What here do you disagree with? What here caused you to say I cared more about my pocket than my clients? BTW, I make 100 percent of my income from personal business. Zero off the backs of sub agents. All from my current book and referrals. People that know me, some for almost 30 years.

Put up Shelie,

""Many do not have an act of War clause. Some also do not have an act of war clause for disability waiver. Protective is one.

They are not competitive. At Std plus, preferred or preferred plus they are horribly non competitive. At standard they are less horrible.

Products? Like their 30(kinda) year term that is over priced and only guaranteed to year 20? Or the increasing price rider added to most policies?

They used to say ratings do not matter because companies bought them. Many A+ rated companies with much better products. I sell them.

Oh by the way, welcome to the forum. Many veteran agents here to learn from. ""

Lee

----------

----------

How much Primerca have you sold?

OK Shelie,

Please answer the question.

----------

----------

How much Primerca have you sold?

Lee
I will not continue having a war over a company I am not affiliated with. However I strongly believe your customers and ours deserve the best. With that being said you can go to an independent consumer driven website ( find the best) and look up life insurance. You will find that the consumer has rated Primerica 100% and 5 of 5 stars. No other company comes close. I'm sure you will find some clever come back to try and discredit me. However the consumer has spoken on the issue, and not any one lining their own pocket. I personally have sold zero Primerica. My wife on the other hand has most likely sold more Primerica plans than you have Life business period.

Lee
I will not continue having a war over a company I am not affiliated with. However I strongly believe your customers and ours deserve the best. With that being said you can go to an independent consumer driven website ( find the best) and look up life insurance. You will find that the consumer has rated Primerica 100% and 5 of 5 stars. No other company comes close. I'm sure you will find some clever come back to try and discredit me. However the consumer has spoken on the issue, and not any one lining their own pocket. I personally have sold zero Primerica. My wife on the other hand has most likely sold more Primerica plans than you have Life business period.

I think after reading everything your wife has done I might just go with primerica;) was she earning good income like primerica states?

I think after reading everything your wife has done I might just go with primerica;) was she earning good income like primerica states?

If you are in California I recommend the Central Valley. I can point you to a regional.

Hell, I will buy you a list to work.

Lee

----------

Lee

Shalle - You asked Tins to answer your questions and after attacking me for no reason you do not answer mine. You show yourself to be a stand up guy. You mention ratings being important. Yet your only two companies one is only rated a- and the other does not sell Life Insurance policies. This is per your web site at Alpine Brokerage Group.

What insurance companies have you sold.

Clients deserve the best? I agree. So let's see what you would recommend. Let keep it simple and stick to Term. Since I do not believe you or certainly a Primerica sales person has much knowledge out side of term.

Male age 35 great health, Wife 33, also great health, 2 children ages 8 and 10. Brand new $500,000 30 year mortgage. Both have good solid jobs with 401Ks maxed.

What do you recommend?

You attacked me for zero reason, now you wuss out?

Just as a side note Primerica and Primerica Life are two different considerations. One thing I found out is many people may not understand while at Primerica they basically only know the Primerica way of doing things. Primerica has their target market and they designed their program for that market. Which is why just because someone was an RVP doesn't mean they have the ability to work the advanced markets outside of Primerica. It's not easy to get over the Term is right 100% of the time.

That being said once a person looks beyond Primerica they may see that there are some things they didn't know that they didn't know such as for some people a permanent product is the right product for them.

To jmolina if you are serious about looking at Primerica just understand to run with the big dogs over there you have to 100% sell out to recruiting. Your mindset will be to leave the client in a better financial position than before they sat down with you.

Hey all I can say is good luck and never stop learning. Primerica isn't a bad company. They just have their way of doing business and their products cost what they do.

If you are in California I recommend the Central Valley. I can point you to a regional.

Lee

----------

Shalle - You asked Tins to answer your questions and after attacking me for no reason you do not answer mine. You show yourself to be a stand up guy. You mention ratings being important. Yet your only two companies one is only rated a- and the other does not sell Life Insurance policies. This is per your web site at Alpine Brokerage Group.

Clients deserve the best? I agree. So let's see what you would recommend. Let keep it simple and stick to Term. Since I do not believe you or certainly a Primerica sales person has much knowledge out side of term.

Male age 35 great health, Wife 33, also great health, 2 children ages 8 and 10. Brand new $500,000 30 year mortgage. Both have good solid jobs with 401Ks maxed.

What do you recommend?

Lee he was licensed in March of 2009...Got appointed with Primerica in Dec 2012 and looks like he moved Independent in April of 2013 as his appointments with Humana and other companies started showing up on the FLorida Dept of Ins in April through June of this year.

Lee

----------

What do you recommend?

Give me the complete hypothetical scenario here, peramed yes or no e-app or face to face? We curently work with all carriers on all products. So many options from Banner to Genworth and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back