DOES Anyone Know how Primerica Insurance Works??

Is that a new contract change? Having a 12 month window wouldn't seem to be in their best interest.

Good question or is he mischarecterizing a nonsolicitation portion of the contract. They have always been captive before and most captive contracts that allow for selling away typically work backwards to that meaning for a period of time until you have done so much business you can not sell away. Can anyone post the new Primerica contract?

----------

7 years and Sold her RVP and ownership. That is what you attain through there ownership exchange when the time comes. You also attain stock and many other advantages. However you are held captive and can not always help those who need it.

----------

I guess your right little buddy. It seems you know your English but thats not what we all need to worry about. This is an insurance form and it seems your more worried about my spelling and education then answering honest questions.

This is an insurance forum. Since what we sell is intangible how we communicate with the public can be very important, and that includes being accurate and spelling things correctly.

Type primerica iba pdf into your search engine and it brings up a contract. I used yahoo. I have no idea how current it is.

If someone is going to convince me they are making $5M in overrides they really should post their 1099.

Since when does being listed on the NYSE legitimize a company? :no:

They're not an illegal drug dealer, pimping underage prostitutes, nor are they 'hit men for hire'. Kinda hard to be a publicly traded company if your company is involved in illegal activities as a part of your services.

But you are right... just because a company (or individual) is regulated, doesn't necessarily mean everything is on the 'up and up' (Madoff, for example).

Is that a new contract change? Having a 12 month window wouldn't seem to be in their best interest.

To be quite honest this has always been the case. Primerica feels they have the best thing out there. So they will allow an agent to sell other products for 12 mo.

To be quite honest this has always been the case. Primerica feels they have the best thing out there. So they will allow an agent to sell other products for 12 mo.

What other products for 12 months? Sorry I got lost

Any other life insurance.
Captives typically can only offer the product their insurance company offers.
So, if you're captive with Mutual of Omaha for instance, and you're in a situation where Foresters fits best: too bad. You cannot sell it.

What they allow, and what they - strongly - encourage are two different things. Find the local hang out for the staving newbie after the Saturday, Tuesday or Thursday Rama meetings. You will find that a lot of these guys are having a hard time keeping gas money. Many have spouses that are done! You will learn how to hand out business cards at the mall and flea markets though. Oh and anyone that does not follow the system has "stink'n think'n" and is a loser.

Read the IBA. I'm starting to wonder about some of the info given.

I do agree with you. However Primerica does not make you captive until you have been there 12 mo. Thus the reason I said to get licensed through them and move on.

Since I was not able to find the IBA listed online I can neither confirm nor deny this allegation. However the following was found via a google search for Primerica IBA

http://www.foxunited.net/Primerica_Representative_Business_Standards_and_IBA_Acknowledgements.pdf

Primerica Representative Business Standards and IBA Acknowledgements

I will solicit and sell only Primerica financial products and services. I will not solicit, sell, market or
promote any investment, note, loan, insurance policy or any other financial product or service not
approved by Primerica.

Seems to disagree with your posting

Back