• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Doom & Gloom Thread

Here’s the bottom line. Almost every person that has a plan with you this yr will have a plan next yr . The only question is will the plan be with you as the agent ? The jello in the bowl won’t change next yr . But it will be jiggled around like crazy

Here’s the bottom line. Almost every person that has a plan with you this yr will have a plan next yr . The only question is will the plan be with you as the agent ? The jello in the bowl won’t change next yr . But it will be jiggled around like crazy
I guarantee that even if you turn off your phone 100% and do absolutely nothing - you'd still retain the majority, because of inertia.

I guarantee that even if you turn off your phone 100% and do absolutely nothing - you'd still retain the majority, because of inertia.

Lol I can’t do that . I answer all calls within an hr . I looked at my persistency the last 12 months . I’m running at about 95% with 1/2 my book dual/lis .That 95% includes around 13 deaths this yr so far . I’ve saved around 39 plans so far in 2024. My mind equates saving a plan is like writing a new month . Actually got a call from a client who was flipped for 5/1. Nothing i could do because the lis sep was used . She wanted life ins and i told her somebody flipped her plan . She acted confused and said she didn’t know . I’ll move her back July 1 for Aug 1st.

Lol I can’t do that . I answer all calls within an hr . I looked at my persistency the last 12 months . I’m running at about 95% with 1/2 my book dual/lis .That 95% includes around 13 deaths this yr so far . I’ve saved around 39 plans so far in 2024. My mind equates saving a plan is like writing a new month . Actually got a call from a client who was flipped for 5/1. Nothing i could do because the lis sep was used . She wanted life ins and i told her somebody flipped her plan . She acted confused and said she didn’t know . I’ll move her back July 1 for Aug 1st.
Only 13 deaths with your book? I’ve had almost that many with UHC alone, if not more.

Don P personally keeps them alive, it's part of the service ;)
All I’m doing at this point is replacing the MAPD deaths with new clients in MAPD. Deaths by car wrecks, suicide, and old age. And when they’re people you’ve known for years it’s sad.

He must be keeping his alive, with his book of MA’s.

Only 13 deaths with your book? I’ve had almost that many with UHC alone, if not more.
My people are in good health !!!!! . I had 8 in the first 10 weeks then it got quiet . Hell i could get hit with 5 in the next month

Back