• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Yet another CRM thread

You adding loa agents ?I bet 80% of agents in business 5 yrs or more recruit . . It’s the only way to get to $500 k or more yr in yr out and not have to kill yourself .You must duplicate your skills

Really? As a solo agent, you can't get to $500K, in, let's say, ten years?

Well I'm about 3 weeks in on RadiusBob. I was able to import all of my clients basic info, but I'm having to input their policies manually. One HUGE flaw I see is the inability to set a default premium for PDP products. You can do this if you set the commission up as a percentage of premium (kind of difficult to do with PDP plans), but not if you use the prorated commission structure.

This will be a huge issue during AEP. When a plan changes the premium, instead of making a one-time change at the product level and updating several hundred clients at once, it will require changing each individual client's premium. That's gonna suck.

I ran into this CRM and signed up for the free version, but I haven't tried it, looks complicated to me. I can't even remember why I thought it looked interesting. Even the free version has a website builder. I'd forgotten about it until they sent me an email today telling me that if I don't log in every 30 days, the account will be deleted in 14 days. Bitrix24 - Free online workspace for your business: CRM, tasks, online meetings, and more.

I'm happy with RadiusBob, but if anyone's looking at CRM's they might want to check it out.

I haven't mastered the commissions so they're accurate on renewals yet on Radius. I wish you didn't have to do the commissions to set up a new product.

Search and Save's CRM will be able to pull up reports soon, so that should be a decent CRM if you don't need a dialer.

InsuranceToolkits also has a built in CRM with a calendar. It's very basic and doesn't get into a lot of detail.

Lots of different CRM's out there for whatever level you need it for.

Then you should make one yourself because commission tracking w/ renewals, fall-offs, various bumps that you get based on production, etc. is nearly impossible to find.
Well, I did. It takes about 10 minutes using the Duplicate Values function in Excel. I'm guessing Agency Bloc uses a similar function, if not the same, for their $125/mo service charge.

Well, I did. It takes about 10 minutes using the Duplicate Values function in Excel. I'm guessing Agency Bloc uses a similar function, if not the same, for their $125/mo service charge.

Its definitely not that easy for true comp tracking on Life & DI & Annuities. Not if you are including Renewal Comp.

Not only does it vary from carrier to carrier, and product to product. But it can change based on production, persistency, asset value, etc. Then you have to work in the payment years on UL and WL. Asset value for asset based comp on WL/UL/FIAs. Varied comp on FIAs over 3 years. Target Premium & Excess Premium for ULs.

Health Insurance is easy. Others are hard as hell. An annuity can have 5 or 6 different comp options.

Well I'm about 3 weeks in on RadiusBob. I was able to import all of my clients basic info, but I'm having to input their policies manually. One HUGE flaw I see is the inability to set a default premium for PDP products. You can do this if you set the commission up as a percentage of premium (kind of difficult to do with PDP plans), but not if you use the prorated commission structure.

This will be a huge issue during AEP. When a plan changes the premium, instead of making a one-time change at the product level and updating several hundred clients at once, it will require changing each individual client's premium. That's gonna suck.
Doesn't sound like a good fit. Sounds like a LOT of work which most of us don't have time for during AEP, or even shortly thereafter. I'm looking into Medicare Pro. If you're a Medicare/FE agent, they seem to have it going on and it appears that they're always looking to improve and add on to what they already have.

Its definitely not that easy for true comp tracking on Life & DI & Annuities. Not if you are including Renewal Comp.

Not only does it vary from carrier to carrier, and product to product. But it can change based on production, persistency, asset value, etc. Then you have to work in the payment years on UL and WL. Asset value for asset based comp on WL/UL/FIAs. Varied comp on FIAs over 3 years. Target Premium & Excess Premium for ULs.

Health Insurance is easy. Others are hard as hell. An annuity can have 5 or 6 different comp options.
Probably not for those products. My main focus is Medicare and, of course, with all of the damn "Joe Namath" call centers out there like SelectQuote, conserving your book is becoming more and more challenging. That's my main focus in terms of reconciliation and I found a good (free) solution for myself as opposed to paying Agency Bloc to do the same thing.

About 20 years ago I bought a database software from Office Depot for about $25. I customized it for what I needed( I’m just like you, wanted to be able to manage my book of business ). Over the years I’ve redesigned my database, added fields, etc and I’ve purchased upgrades on the software but there’s no monthly costs. I purchased the software so now it’s mine and I’ve been managing my book of business with it for over 20 years. It’s called MyDatabase and it’s made by a company called Avenquest. It has most of the features you want, but not all. I don’t know about attaching audio files. I will send you a screenshot of what my database looks like.
It basically has the client’s info, the plan info for their current plan, who their PCP is, premium, commission, email, even a mugshot of the client. It’s not exactly what you’re looking for but it’s helped me tremendously for over 20 years.

I go with Agent CRM because they have the most features out of any CRM I've seen. Including drip emails, SMS marketing, power dialer, smart crm... You can see all they have to offer in their click and play library, https://www.branninglibrary.com/courses/agent-crm-training
They truly offer so much growth for your business using this crm.

Yet another Agent CRM post by you and yet you have posted about nothing else

OGC.313fed5d8fdd8b0845e19555a1da65c3

I go with Agent CRM because they pay me to say that. Including drip emails, SMS marketing, power dialer, smart crm... You can see all they have to offer in their click and play library, https://www.branninglibrary.com/courses/agent-crm-training
They truly offer so much growth for your business using this crm.:fibs:
Why should we believe anything you say? :fibs:You broke the rules your 1st day here. Can't trust you.

What makes your CRM worth $13 more than RadiusBob? :skeptical:

Back