Door Knocking "Cold" T65 List of Names

Within OLA - if the door knock got you in - then the PTC / SOA is best worked 48 hours later for a CMS regulated Part C or Part D..

CMS changed it up some - but, with the Big 3, we do it like above so there is absolutely no compliance issues.

Others may feel free to do it however they wish.
I say F*CK CMS!!! I'm an Independent Insurance Agent and I can do WTF I want. :mad:

This conversation just now was with Brandon C, who runs OLA's medicare division:

Compliant Question: Hey B, when Door Knocking T65 for Med Sup. Client enrolls in Sup. Can you then on the spot enroll Client in Part D? 3:21 PM

Message by Brandon C:

PDP are governed by same rules as MAPD. Even though it is compliant to door knock Med Sup… You are not supposed to sell PDP in the same visit if door Knocking got you in. 3:26 PM

Message by You:

That's what I thought. Sell the Sup, get the PTC and SOA for the Part D and come back. Correct?, 3:27 PM

Message by Brandon C:

Correct. A sale for PDP from door Knocking would not be compliant. 3:31 PM

Message by You:

Right. Regardless of whether the client enrolled in a Med Sup. The "door knock" made the PDP sale non-compliant without the SOA and wait. Thanks B . . . 3:32 PM

Message by Brandon C:

Yes sir!, 3:33 PM

So - we at OLA do it a little different. Better safe than sorry . . .

Plus - you don't have to "go back" - just get the PTC / SOA while there and then enroll client into PDP over the phone / internet.
How about The Million Dollar Man's son...what would his answer be? :huh:

Please don't respond in lavender.:confused:

You are on a F*ing tear with the language Tday, WTF man LOL
Haha, I'm still fired up from my 3 hour Ethics Webinar yesterday. When I signed up I asked them how they'd know if I was present after I signed in, and they said they could tell by my interactions. I typed in WTF, little bitch and pee several times.

The instructor said we'd take a break half way through. 20 minutes before the break I typed, "Hey Michael, can I please go to the bathroom? I have to pee really bad and I can't wait until 2:30!!!" He didn't repond then and he didn't respond in the 2nd half when I said I had to pee. Some of the agents did though. :laugh:

They knew I was there. :yes:

I usually just go to the local buffet at around 3:30 and scream as loud as I can, "FREE MEDICARE PLANS! BEST PLANS ON EARTH!"

I get about 10 signups per day from June- September.
There's an agent in Atlanta that hasn't posted in a long time. He said he took a piece of cardboard and wrote, "Ask me about Medicare" and he sat that sign at a table in the Food Court at the mall and sat there drinking coffee all day.

He didn't get any sales from that type of marketing, but he got to see lots of pretty girls. :yes:

There's an agent in Atlanta that hasn't posted in a long time. He said he took a piece of cardboard and wrote, "Ask me about Medicare" and he sat that sign at a table in the Food Court at the mall and sat there drinking coffee all day.

He didn't get any sales from that type of marketing, but he got to see lots of pretty girls. :yes:

Atlanta's not the right place for that type of marketing.

Within OLA - if the door knock got you in - then the PTC / SOA is best worked 48 hours later for a CMS regulated Part C or Part D..

CMS changed it up some - but, with the Big 3, we do it like above so there is absolutely no compliance issues.

Others may feel free to do it however they wish.
Who are the "BIG 3"?

So - we at OLA do it a little different. Better safe than sorry . . .

Plus - you don't have to "go back" - just get the PTC / SOA while there and then enroll client into PDP over the phone / internet.

So, go back and ask Brandon how getting an SOA while you're there and then calling them is compliant? His "Better safe than sorry" doesn't make a lick of sense! If one is not compliant, then neither is his suggestion!

Either you know the rules and how to play them, or you don't. Seems he doesn't understand the rules 100% either.

Back