E telequote ... vs. EHealth, GoHealth, SelectQuote and Exact Medicare ...

Compare company information​

Compare revenue, industry and employee numbers for SelectQuote and Spring Venture Group.

bf71fba2f376ee22dd7aa3c37811175d

SelectQuote​

6f193902aa101f0e57c4cd00134efa0b

Spring Venture Group​

Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)Hidden by employer
Number of Employees1001 to 5,0001001 to 5,000
HeadquartersOverland Park, KSKansas City, MO

Compare company ratings​

Compare management, culture and compensation ratings for SelectQuote and Spring Venture Group.

bf71fba2f376ee22dd7aa3c37811175d

SelectQuote​

6f193902aa101f0e57c4cd00134efa0b

Spring Venture Group​

Overall Rating3.1
Overall Rating
Work/life balance3.0
Work/life balance
Compensation and benefits3.1
Compensation and benefits
Job security and advancement2.8
Job security and advancement
Management3.2
Management
Culture3.4
Culture

The old days they say low fat ... dat gum carbs ... i did Adkins which is ALL protein and i was forgetting my middle name after 6 weeks ...
The low-fat scam was bought and paid for by the sugar industry. They even admitted it. John Kellogg was the biggest psychopath in the history of nutrition, and to this day that company promotes unhealthy and dangerous lies. You have to become your own doctor and nutritionist.

The low-fat scam was bought and paid for by the sugar industry. They even admitted it. John Kellogg was the biggest psychopath in the history of nutrition, and to this day that company promotes unhealthy and dangerous lies. You have to become your own doctor and nutritionist.

Spoke to a client last Night, his wife was a client for some time and I have spoken to him many times, He himself retired recently

and he was near 300 and on several big diabetic meds, and told me last night he is OFF all meds now and down to 260

He was on the verge taking gabapentin when he started

His secret is the carnivore diet

I've never seen anyone with diabetes doing anything other then increase meds over time by following the doctors advice and diet

But I have heard of many come off by carnivore and keto diets

O.K., glanced at that article ... that adds up ... sugar industry blames fat huh ..? Ain't that sump'n ..? And today pharma plays a similar game ..?
We've been lied to our entire lives, from food to medicine, the entire financial system, our true history. After the last 3.5 years, you'd think people would be coming around to see the truth, but there are those with such strong cognitive dissonance that need their "government" to take care of them, they'll believe anything.

Trump was recruited to expose and destroy all this, which is precisely why they loved him prior to running, and then found out he was coming to destroy them. I don't particularly care who believes this or not these days.

We're in the biggest battle in history of good vs evil, and not everyone gets to come along for the ride. We're watching the largest sting operation in history come to a close. Space force wasn't created to shoot lasers that go pew pew.

Get ready for MASSIVE mental illness claims after November. Therapists are going to be booked solid.

Spoke to a client last Night, his wife was a client for some time and I have spoken to him many times, He himself retired recently

and he was near 300 and on several big diabetic meds, and told me last night he is OFF all meds now and down to 260

He was on the verge taking gabapentin when he started

His secret is the carnivore diet

I've never seen anyone with diabetes doing anything other then increase meds over time by following the doctors advice and diet

But I have heard of many come off by carnivore and keto diets
Search for any carnivore diet on YouTube. Then just scroll straight to the comments. One after another of people saying similar things and more as to what happened to me. CURED IBS after 40 years. Acid reflux GONE. Sleep apnea GONE. People with back pain and other pain for decades all gone. Because you're eliminating inflammation, which is the cause of most diseases.

You think they're pushing us to eat bugs and telling us meat is bad for the environment (Give me a f'ing break, use your minds for God's sake) because it's true? We live in a society of CONTROL. They want us diseased, and dead. Look around you. How many people are obese with massive health problems that you know? Particularly after the last 3.5 years with the vax.

I've studied nutrition for over 30 years and used to write diets for people. There is no diet in history that produces these kinds of results for so many people. Mostly because it's an elimination diet. And it doesn't matter what age you are. People in their 80's start it and cannot believe how they feel.

Everyone ends up saying the same thing, myself included: I wish I had known about this years ago.

Your foods should be ONE ingredient. Food "scientists" are hired by corporations for one thing: To increase shelf life. Well, if no self-respecting bug would eat it, why the hell should you? Like Jack Lalane used to say..."If man made it, I don't eat it!"

Ask people how they feel, and they'll say "I feel okay". We've been diseased and dumbed down by all the poisons disguised as food for decades that are literally killing people. Eliminate that crap down to the basics of what is REAL food for a period of time, and your body resets. Then these people all start to say "I never knew I could feel this good. THIS is how humans are supposed to feel!"

I swear it's like seeing The Matrix.

I don't know if it's exactly that ... a co worker lost 33 lbs. over last 21 weeks ... also, Joe Rogan and Dana White do this high protein, low carb thing ... I'm day 3 on it ... still suss'n it out ... me love meat anyways ... Rogan's a complete wack ... little to no veg. / zero carbs ... Dana also zero carbs I guess ... I had a reheated backed potato with nothing on it with a pork chop for lunch ... a steak and a salad for dinner ... pot a coffee for breky ...
I think Joe's on a carnivore diet. Keto is low sugar and carbs and high fat. Taters are a no. If you can get past the Keto flu in the 1st week, you can do it.

Search for any carnivore diet on YouTube. Then just scroll straight to the comments. One after another of people saying similar things and more as to what happened to me. CURED IBS after 40 years. Acid reflux GONE. Sleep apnea GONE. People with back pain and other pain for decades all gone. Because you're eliminating inflammation, which is the cause of most diseases.

You think they're pushing us to eat bugs and telling us meat is bad for the environment (Give me a f'ing break, use your minds for God's sake) because it's true? We live in a society of CONTROL. They want us diseased, and dead. Look around you. How many people are obese with massive health problems that you know? Particularly after the last 3.5 years with the vax.

I've studied nutrition for over 30 years and used to write diets for people. There is no diet in history that produces these kinds of results for so many people. Mostly because it's an elimination diet. And it doesn't matter what age you are. People in their 80's start it and cannot believe how they feel.

Everyone ends up saying the same thing, myself included: I wish I had known about this years ago.

Your foods should be ONE ingredient. Food "scientists" are hired by corporations for one thing: To increase shelf life. Well, if no self-respecting bug would eat it, why the hell should you? Like Jack Lalane used to say..."If man made it, I don't eat it!"

Ask people how they feel, and they'll say "I feel okay". We've been diseased and dumbed down by all the poisons disguised as food for decades that are literally killing people. Eliminate that crap down to the basics of what is REAL food for a period of time, and your body resets. Then these people all start to say "I never knew I could feel this good. THIS is how humans are supposed to feel!"

I swear it's like seeing The Matrix.
The Keto diet changed my health and improved my COPD. It improved my quality of life...and I lost 55 pounds. I can see my toes when I'm standing up again. Carbs take away your energy.

The one good thing about the Plandemic, is it allowed us to see the truth about our government, big pharma, the medical industry, etc. Can't trust any of them. All about power and money.

Fauci and Gates should be skinned alive and dipped in turpentine.

The Keto diet changed my health and improved my COPD. It improved my quality of life...and I lost 55 pounds. I can see my toes when I'm standing up again. Carbs take away your energy.

The one good thing about the Plandemic, is it allowed us to see the truth about our government, big pharma, the medical industry, etc. Can't trust any of them. All about power and money.

Fauci and Gates should be skinned alive and dipped in turpentine.
LOVE hearing this. Congratulations on taking the necessary steps, both in your mind and your body! You must feel incredible!

You're correct, the PLANdemic brought out the truth to those who aren't still in denial. I'm thrilled for you.

Fauci and Gates will have their day, It's on the list, just too soon. The same reason Trump couldn't come in, having all the evidence (ever hear him say "We have it all" about 100 times? They do), and just start arresting the top criminals. Many people wouldn't believe it, as it's easier to say it's bullshit rather than find out you've been lied to your entire life, and the elitists see us as "useless eater cockroaches" (Their words). Many people would have lost their minds, likely causing a civil war and possibly worse.

So, they had to drip it out and show the people, to let their emotions catch up to the severe cognitive dissonance they possess.

The best is yet to come.

Back