Earn Commissions Selling Health Care Sharing Ministry Program

Professor Leads

Guru
100+ Post Club
The bottom line is that many people (especially Christians) are indeed turning to Health Care Sharing Ministry programs to 1) avoid high health insurance premiums, 2) avoid the ACA penalty, 3) reduce out of pocket expenses, 4) feel better about sharing medical expenses with others rather than sending premium dollars to insurance companies, 5) avoid government intrusion, 6) not support lifestyles they do not agree with, 7) have access to a PPO plan again!

P&C agents can sell it too since you do not need a L&H license to sell it.

If you would like more information about getting contracted to offer these plans and earn residual commissions then you can sign up at

www.healthsharenow.com

Last edited:
I don't know Man....what kinda network can these guys provide?

If you are licensed, not sure this is a good idea since you can get tied up in a lawsuit quite easily.

?

With all the marketplace issues here in TN, could be an option now. With BC rate increase, I believe people will at least take a look. My son is probably going to enroll, currently paying $1200 a month for BC silver with 3k deductible. Altrua is $480. They are healthy and will also take a hospital indemnity plan. I also advised to them to utilize Blink Health for their generic drugs,it saved me considerable $$$.

Back