Ehealth Conference Call Recap

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
In case you didn't hear the investor conference call this evening (available on their website), here's a recap:

1. Healthcare.gov contract is good for 4 years at $19 million. They expect it to be "very" profitable. A great example of our tax dollars at work

2. FL Health Choices - a new partnership with Ceridian and the FL state gov't to provide insurance to small group plans and state government employees.

3. Ehealth Gov't systems - a new division to form relationships for each of the state run health exchanges

4. MLR - even the ehealth president didn't know how the new MLR's would affect their commissions. Final regs are not out yet, and the carriers don't even know yet. He felt the removal of taxes will relieve some of the math, but still uncertain.

the rest of us "indy" agents should band together and sue those bstrds for their anti-competitive business practices

and now they're getting governmental stamp of approval?

they're just a bunch of dang insurance agents. like you. and me.

except they got deep pockets

and now just like those dang credit bureaus people think ehealth has some kind of mystical powers or something

arg!

I wish the government would pay me 19 million dollars extra over 4 years for something I intended to do already.

I wish the government would pay me 19 million dollars extra over 4 years for something I intended to do already.

Get an Obama sticker for your tricked out Lincoln Navigator. Vote Democratic. Move in to Section 8 housing. Apply for an EBT card, Medicaid and welfare.

Back