Equita Final Expense

A little bit of the other side of the story, Nick, you got 71 leads from EFES and only submitted $3500 ap. Do you think they should have kept mailing for you?

And obviously some of that $3500 didn't stick or you wouldn't have had charge backs.

I also know your manager was trying to help you back in Oct but you wouldn't return his calls.

It's probably a good thing for you to move away from EFES. It's not working for either of you.

They continued to ship me leads from other agents leads - and they noted this expressly themselves, and also I was locked out of the system and they continued to ship and bill for leads.

As far as the numbers for the other agents, I would like to see those numbers verified, and the leads by which they were sold. I myself am quite sure I was getting recycled leads. And they aren't qualified, at all. False advertising as far as I'm concerned. I closed roughly 25% of my leads nevertheless.

They continued to ship me leads from other agents leads - and they noted this expressly themselves, and also I was locked out of the system and they continued to ship and bill for leads.

As far as the numbers for the other agents, I would like to see those numbers verified, and the leads by which they were sold. I myself am quite sure I was getting recycled leads. And they aren't qualified, at all. False advertising as far as I'm concerned. I closed roughly 25% of my leads nevertheless.

So if I'm reading you correctly, you're complaining that you ONLY closed 25% of the leads you were given cause they were bad leads?

TDF
Sent from my Sprint Phone using Insurance Forums App.

So if I'm reading you correctly, you're complaining that you ONLY closed 25% of the leads you were given cause they were bad leads?

TDF

He submitted $3,500 in AP off 70 DM leads. Must have been Micro deals lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TDF

He's Near 100% for complaining on each of his 5 posts. Not that I read that type of info

Last edited:
Just wondering, are LH leads qualified for tobacco/cancer?

the last few months i was with efes, i got alot of leads that were in their 20's and 30's and 40's and i was told "it is what it is, they dont have control on the age"

Last edited:
the last few months i was with efes, i got alot of leads that were in their 20's and 30's and 40's and i was told "it is what it is, they dont have control on the age"

All you had to do was ask for credit on those leads. You do not have to pay for leads that are not in the FE age range.

All you had to do was ask for credit on those leads. You do not have to pay for leads that are not in the FE age range.

Ive gotten those too, Shannon got me credit on 1 like 6mos ago, but it was not easy & EFES didnt want to. But Ive gotten 2-3 more since & I never receive credit on those, even with Shannon's help...I gave up trying!

Eric's stance was...."we have products we can offer 40yr olds, so you can still sell it."

20-40 yr olds need products do. Going to an appt in the AM on two 33 yr olds. If his promise holds up it should be a 1200AP sale

Back