Ethics of being Independent?

I doubt you will get an answer since James left this forum several years ago.

My question is why are people replying to threads that are almost 4 years old?

Dam I did not even look at the date

My bad!

It seems like if you just ask questions people complain you're not using the "search" function. If you use the "search" function and reply to something you find, you get nailed for dredging up old threads.

Can't win for losing.

I know it is an old post But.....

Ethics of being Independent?

From a Client Agent stand point wouldn't it be more ethical to be able to shop different solutions for a client than to only offer what you have as captive?

Actually It's my fault that this threat was pulled out of dust since I was searching the board and kept on getting deeper and deeper as I am new to this board.

The subject of a 9-10-2006 post by James aroused my curiosity and I posted a message. Once I did it, it went to the top of the list and then everyone joined in.

Actually It's my fault that this threat was pulled out of dust since I was searching the board and kept on getting deeper and deeper as I am new to this board.

The subject of a 9-10-2006 post by James aroused my curiosity and I posted a message. Once I did it, it went to the top of the list and then everyone joined in.

Yeah I know, It happens. No big to me.

I thought it was an interesting question. I started out captive at a large Mutual. They really trash talked Independents.

Yeah I know, It happens. No big to me.

I thought it was an interesting question. I started out captive at a large Mutual. They really trash talked Independents.

They can trash talk all they want but let's compare them with an Indy in 3 to 5 years.

The Independent guy will get showered with residuals, while the corporate guy will get another $1,500 bonus. Of course, he shall be recognized!!! in front his hand clapping peers going rah rah rah.

I really wish James had not left the forum. He was a great contributor and resource for life insurance.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
They can trash talk all they want but let's compare them with an Indy in 3 to 5 years.

The Independent guy will get showered with residuals, while the corporate guy will get another $1,500 bonus. Of course, he shall be recognized!!! in front his hand clapping peers going rah rah rah.

And still pay his own way to the "annual meeting" every year LOL

Last edited:
Back