EverCare

HI,
I United Healthcare has a wonderful support system.

:D:D:D That is about the funniest thing I have ever heard. Especially since I just got off the phone from a ONE HOUR phone call between departments with them. I am trying to figure out a problem with my pay. The clients are enrolled, I have their member numbers so all I need is it to be sent to commissions but apparently that is too hard to do, even though in the past when this has occurred (unfortunately numerous times) I have sometimes gotten an agent that would send it right over to commissions, it just depends on who you get. I was finally told to call back Monday. I tried to call to speak to someone else, but the same lady picked up the phone, ha ha, just my luck.

When I call I have to tell DSU procedures and HOW IT IS DONE. Nobody knows anything, they all say something different, it is RIDICULOUS.

I could go on and on for days about how they are just about dumb most times, about how telesales enrolls people into the wrong plan, how I am having to fight for my bonus saying I was one sale short, about how............ ok I will stop now, but you get my point.

Thank goodness I am in the process of getting contract with ind. health companies and I am going to end my captive contract. If they hold me 6 months I do not mind because if I need to write something with them I will just give it to my fiance, so money will still go into my bank account!!!! Then in 6 months if he needs to write something when he ends his contract I should be up and running with another contract!!!

Anyways OP thanks for the laugh. Everyone have a great 4th! ;)

Last edited:
I got licensed in Florida so that I could sell this plan there considering I live 30-45 mins. away from Pensacola. They needed agents to work the area, the plans looked awesome compared to what we have here in my counties BUT as soon as I got it all set up and ready to go in Florida they informed us that they are no longer paying commissions on that plan. :mad: Oh well.

I got licensed in Florida so that I could sell this plan there considering I live 30-45 mins. away from Pensacola. They needed agents to work the area, the plans looked awesome compared to what we have here in my counties BUT as soon as I got it all set up and ready to go in Florida they informed us that they are no longer paying commissions on that plan. :mad: Oh well.
They will not be paying commissions on the chronic plan, but the dual plan is still good to go. As for the slow pay... have you assigned your commissions to an FMO or GA? I get paid direct and they direct deposit within a week...

Sometimes FMO's can be slow to cut checks... All in all UHC has been really easy to work with compared to some other jokers Im contracted with.

I have been waiting 7 months to get paid on about 5 PDP's through Coventry. Called them in March and they said it was going out, called them 2 weeks ago and they said they were sending it to commissions to be paid that day. Funny thing how they give you a chargeback in less than a week but it takes 7 months to send out your pay. WE should be able to charge interest.

They will not be paying commissions on the chronic plan, but the dual plan is still good to go. As for the slow pay... have you assigned your commissions to an FMO or GA? I get paid direct and they direct deposit within a week...

Sometimes FMO's can be slow to cut checks... All in all UHC has been really easy to work with compared to some other jokers Im contracted with.

Ok I did not realize that. I did not look into it too much because the network is no good for the Pensacola area I have been told. I have yet to figure out how the medicaid works in FL (totally different then here in Alabama) so when they told me that I just said oh well especially since I am working on getting into individual.

I am direct captive with them selling the medicare products. I wish I could say the same. When they went electronic in November I was so happy, I knew it would have kinks in it, but the second week I was closing something early in the week and then paid by friday. That still happens sometimes. The last 3 weeks was every Friday and sometimes Tuesday I would get a direct deposit. Then this week, bam another problem. I looked on the producer site and the peoples names were there but when I clicked on the names the information that pulls up is for someone else I enrolled. It is crazy, the people already have their member #'s and all, they are enrolled, for some reason the computer system got hung up so they will have to manually send it to commissions. Once this is fixed it will be fine for a couple of weeks and then I am almost positive it will mess up again. I know this because this has been going on since November.

Who knows oh well, it is ok I am used to it by now and being new I just chalked it up to this is how it is in the business. Also now that I am getting into individual sales I will have different flows of revenue.

I have also had issues with getting commissions paid on Evercare PDP in FL. I am in Pensacola, and I completed all the Certifications, but when it was time to pay me they claimed that my certifications were not complete, because I did not complete the assessment portion. This was not indicated in anyway to be part of the certification process and my FMO didn't even know I was supposed to complete this. I had a certificate printed that said "Congratulations, you have completed the requirements to sell 2010 SNP Dual Certification for the 2010 selling season." Hello, that was pretty clear language to me. It was not a lot of money but it is just the principle of the whole thing. The whole thing was just misleading, and now I guess I won't be getting paid for my work. Last time I work with these guys.

HI Acook,

You getting leads from UHC over there in PCola? I work the PCola area also. Hope you did well this AEP.

What FMO are you with?

You can Private Message me if you like.

P.S. The last type of sale I look for is an Evercare Sale. This thread is very old and the guy claiming to have sold 14 in a week is probably why Evercare got such a bad name.

Back